Last Updated on January 17, 2021 by admin
Air India Recruitment 2021 | Ramp Service Agent Handyman / Handywomen | Last Date: 22 January 2021 |
Organization Name :- Air India Limited
Air India Limited is the Government Owned Company headquartered at New Delhi. In earlier, it was located in Air India House, Mumbai. Air India Provides aircraft service with a total of 94 international and domestic destinations points, in which 54 for domestic destinations and 40 for International destinations in around 28 countries in the world. Air India is the biggest Airline enterprise which has a central hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport.
Organization Website :- www.airindia.in
Positions :- Ramp Service Agent/Handyman / Handywomen
Job Location :- Chennai
- Ramp Service Agent – Rs.21300/-
- Handyman /Handywomen – Rs.17520/-
For Ramp Service Agent :
- 3-years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Production / Electronics / Automobile Engineering recognised by the State Government or
- ITI with NCTVT (Total 3 years) in motor vehicle Auto Electrical / Air conditioning Diesel Mechanic / Bench fitter / Welder, (ITI with ICTVT – certificate issued from Directorate of Vocational education and training of any State / Central Government with one year experience in case of welder) after passing SSC / Equivalent examination with Hindi / English / local language as one of the subject. AND
- Candidate must carry original valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License at the time of appearing for the Trade Test.
For Handyman / Handywomen :
- SSC /10th Standard Pass. Must be able to read and understand English Language. Knowledge of Local and Hindi Languages, i.e., ability to understand and speak is desirable.
Selection Process :-
- For Ramp Service Agent: Trade Test comprise of Trade Knowledge and Driving test including Driving Test of. HMV Those passing the Trade Test alone will be sent for screening. The selection procedure will be on the same day as for the walk-in date or on the subsequent day(s).
- For Handyman / Handywomen: The selection process will be based on Screening/Physical Endurance Test The selection procedure will be on the same day as for the walk-in date or on the subsequent day(s).
Application Fees :-
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen candidates
- Mode of Payment : Demand Draft in favour of “AI AIRPORT SERVICES LIMITED.”, payable at Mumbai along with their Application.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along with Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates on 22 January 2021 From 0900 Hrs to 1200 Hrs to the following venue.
Air India Staff Housing Colony,