BPSC Recruitment 2021 | www.bpsc.bih.nic.in | Lower Division Clerk | 24 Posts | 12th Class | Patna | Last Date : 16th April 2021 |
Organization Name :- The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Bihar according to the merits of the applicants.
The Bihar Public Service Commission initially began its functioning for the State of Bihar with its headquarters at Ranchi. The State Government decided to shift the headquarters of the Commission from Ranchi to Patna and it was finally shifted to Patna on 1st March 1951.
Organization Website :- www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Positions :- Lower Division Clerk
Total Vacancies :- 24 Posts
Experience :- Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location :- Bihar
Salary :- Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- PM
- Candidates must complete Intermediate from a recognized board.
- Candidates should have computers and Typing knowledge
Age Limit :-
- Candidates age must be in between 18 to 37 years as on 01-08-2021. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates
Selection Process :-
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in the competitive examination and interview.
Application Fees :-
- For General/ OBC & Other state candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH Candidates of Bihar State: Rs. 150/-
- Mode of Payment : Pay through Online Mode or Bank Challan at any SBI Bank Branch.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 19th March 2021 to 16th April 2021. After successfully submitted, send the hard copy of application form along with required documents to following postal address.
Postal Address :-
Joint Secretary-Cum-Examination Controller
Bihar Public Service Commission,
15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road),
Patna – 800001