Last Updated on October 31, 2021 by admin
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 | Stenographer/LDC & Others | 151 Posts | Last Date : 20 November 2021 |
Organization Name :- Indian Army
The main motto of the Indian Army is “Service Before Self” i.e., it provides national security and maintaining unity, protecting India from external and internal threats,
maintaining peace and security within Indian borders, and also conducting rescue operations during natural calamities and disasters.
Organization Website :- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Job Location :- Across India
- Stenographer – Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-
- LDC – Rs 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Messenger – Rs 18,000 – 56,900/-
- Safaiwala – Rs 18,000 – 56,900/-
- 12th Class or equivalent from the recognized University/Board.
- Matriculation (10th Class) pass or equivalent from recognized Board.
Age Limit :-
- UR : 18 Years upto 25 Years
- OBC : 18 Years upto 28 Years
Total Vacancies :-
- Stenographer – 01 Post
- LDC – 01 Post
- Messenger – 03 Posts
- Safaiwala – 01 Post
Selection Process :-
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Physical/Skill/Practical tests and written examination will be conducted on date which will be intimated to candidate meeting the criteria for recruitment after scrutiny of application, through call letter.
Postal Address :-
Colonel (General Staff),
Headquarters 111 Sub Area,
Bengdubi Military Station,
West Bengal, PIN – 734424.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 20 November 2021.
For More Details :- Click Here