Joint Recruitment Board, Tripura (JRBT) Recruitment 2021 | LDC, Assistant, Operator & Other Posts | ITI, 10th, 12th,or any graduate | Total Vacancies – 2410
Organization Name :- JRBT – Joint Recruitment Board, Tripura
The main objective of the Directorate of Employment Services & Manpower Planning ( ESMP) under the Department of Labour is to register the names of job-seekers and their periodical renewal in the Employment Exchanges. These are the basic information on manpower resources available in the State.
Position :- LDC, Assistant, Operator & Other Posts
Qualification :- 10th / 12th / Any Graduate / ITI / Diploma
Job Location :- Tripura
- Lower Division Clerk: PB-2 ₹ 5700 – 24000/- + Grade Pay ₹ 2200/-
- Agriculture Assistant: PB-2 ₹ 5700 – 24000/- + Grade Pay ₹ 2200/-
- Junior Operator (Pump): PB-2 ₹ 5700 – 24000/- + Grade Pay ₹ 2100/-
- Junior Multi Tasking Operator (Un-Common): PB-2 ₹ 5700 – 24000/- + Grade Pay ₹ 2100/
Total Vacancies :- Total no. Of posts – 2410
- Lower division clerk – 1500
- Agriculture Assistant ( Except TAFS Grade – 3) – 22
- Agriculture Assistant ( TAFS Grade – 3) – 443
- Junior Operator (Pump) – 236
- Junior MTS – 209
Age limit :-
- General & obc – 18-41 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC / ST / PwDs / Government Servant Candidates.
Selection Process :- OMR Based MCQ Type Test & Interview.
Last date of Application :- 12 March 2021
Application Fees :-
- Rs. 300/- for UR
- Rs. 200/- for SC / ST Candidates
- PwD candidates are exempted from fee payment.
For more govt jobs – Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Apply online :- Click here
Offical Notification :- Click here
Join us on Telegram :- Click here
Join us on WhatsApp :- Click here
Join us on facebook :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. Itijobs.co does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.