Last Updated on April 5, 2021 by admin
Mizoram University Recruitment 2021 | Group “C” Non-Teaching posts | 18 Posts | Last Date : 30 April 2021 |
Organization Name :- Mizoram University
Mizoram University was created by an Act of Parliament (No. 8 of 2000) and it became functional from 2nd July, 2001. The University is located at Aizawl, the capital city of Mizoram and is spread over 978.1988 acres in an area on the outskirts of the city. Prior to the existence of the Mizoram University, the North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU) with headquarters at Shillong was operating a campus in Mizoram. Headed by a Pro-Vice Chancellor, the then Mizoram Campus of NEHU consisted of seven Post-Graduate Departments, namely, Economics, Education, English, Forestry, Mizo, Psychology and Public Administration. During the last 17 years of its existence, Mizoram University has made considerable progress in terms of infrastructure, academic programmes, manpower and support services.
Organization Website :- www.mzu.edu.in
Positions :- Group “C” Non-Teaching Posts
Job Location :- Mizoram
Salary :- Level 1 to 4
Laboratory Assistant :
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or other relevant field from a recognized Institute/University; OR Diploma in relevant field of Engineering/Technology from recognized Polytechnic/Institute; OR ITI trade certificate possessing Class 10th standard with 5 years of work experience in relevant field.
Laboratory Attendant :
- Class 10th standard (with Science as one of the subjects) from a recognized School/Board; OR ITI Trade Certificate in the relevant area. Certificate course in computer application with at least 3 months duration from a Govt. recognized institute.
- Class 12th standard from a recognized Board/ University. Stenography in English with speed of 80 wpm. Knowledge of Computer Application.
Library Assistant :
- Bachelor’s degree in Library & Information Science; OR Bachelor’s degree with Diploma/Certificate in Library
Lower Division Clerk :
- Class 12th standard from a recognized Board / University. Typing speed of 30 wpm in English on Computer. Any Certificate with Word Processing, Excel, Access and Power Point.
- Class 10th standard from a recognized School/ Board. Possession of a valid driving license for L/M/H motor vehicles issued by the competent authority. Knowledge of motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles). Experience of driving motor vehicles for at least 3 years.
Multi-Tasking Staff :
- Class 10th standard from a recognized School/Board; OR ITI pass where technical qualifications are considered necessary. Certificate course in computer application with at least 3 months duration from a Govt. recognized institute.
Bus Conductor :
- Class 10th standard from a recognized School/Board. Valid Conductor License holder
Age Limit :- Between 18 and 27 years
Total Vacancies :-
- Laboratory Assistant – 01 Post
- Stenographer – 01 Post
- Library Assistant – 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 03 Posts
- Driver – 01 Post
- Laboratory Attendant – 02 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 08 Posts
- Bus Conductor – 01 Post
Selection Process :-
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for examination/personal interview.
- In the event of number of applications being large with respect to the number of vacant posts, the University may resort to short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for examination/personal interview to a reasonable limit by following methods which shall be devised by the University including holding a screening test.
Application Fees :-
- General / OBC: Rs.200/-
- SC / ST: Rs.100/-
Postal Address :-
Establishment, Mizoram University,
Aizawl, Mizoram – 796 004.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from official website and send the filled application form along with required documents on or before 30 April 2021.
For More Details :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here