NCSM Recruitment 2021 | Office Assistant/ Jr. Stenographer/ Technician | 10th/ 12th/ ITI | June 2021 |
Organization Name :- National Council of Science Museums (NCSM)
The first science museum, Birla Industrial and Technological Museum (BITM), Kolkata under CSIR, was opened on May 2, 1959. In July 1965 the second science museum, Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum (VITM) was opened in Bangalore. After Kolkata and Bangalore, the work for the third centre at Mumbai was taken up in 1974. As the popularization of science and technology through the Science Museums grew in scope and size, the Union Planning Commission constituted a Task Force in early 1970’s to assess the activities of the Science Museums. Task Force recommended to set up Science Museums in different parts of the country at National, State and District levels and also recommended formation of a central coordinating agency.
Organization Website :- www.ncsm.gov.in
Positions :- Office Assistant/Jr. Stenographer/Technician
Job Location :- Punjab
- Office Assistant (Grade-III) : Rs. 19,900-63,200/-
- Junior Stenographer: Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
- Technician ‘A’ (Carpenter/Sheet Metal): Rs. 19,900-63,200/-
Office Assistant :
- Higher Secondary or its equivalent. The candidates must qualify in typing test of 10 minutes duration with at least 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer correspond to 10500/9000 Key Depression Per Hour (KDPH) respectively.
Jr Stenographer :
- Higher Secondary or its equivalent and minimum speed of 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand.
Technician A :
- SSC or Matriculation with certificate from ITI or equivalent in relevant field with one year experience after obtaining the certificate for course duration of two years. For candidates obtaining certificates of one year course duration, two years’ relevant experience after obtaining the certificate shall be required.
Age Limit :-
- Office Assistant (Grade-III) : 25 years
- Junior Stenographer: 25 years
- Technician ‘A’ (Carpenter/Sheet Metal): 35 years
Total Vacancies :-
- Office Assistant (Grade-III) : 01 post
- Junior Stenographer: 01 post
- Technician ‘A’ (Carpenter/Sheet Metal): 03 posts
Selection Process :- Selection will be based on the written examination or interview.
Application Fees :- Rs.500/-
Important Date :-
- Commencement of submission of online applications: 15.06.2021 (Tuesday)
- Last date for receipt of online application: 09.07.2021 till 2359 HRS (Friday)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 11.07.2021 (Sunday)
How to Apply :-
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click here