RBI Recruitment 2021 | Office Attendant | 841 Posts | 10th Class | Last Date : 15th March 2021 |
Organization Name :- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The original share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private shareholders. Following India’s independence on 15 August 1947, the RBI was nationalised on 1 January 1949. The RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India. It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union
Organization Website :- www.rbi.org.in
Positions :- Office Attendant
Total Vacancies :- 841 Posts
- Ahmedabad : 50
- Bangalore : 28
- Bhopal : 25
- Bhubaneswar : 24
- Chandigarh : 31
- Chennai : 78
- Guwahati : 38
- Hyderabad : 57
- Jammu : 9
- Jaipur : 43
- Kanpur : 69
- Kolkata : 35
- Mumbai : 202
- Nagpur : 55
- New Delhi : 50
- Patna : 28
- Thiruvananthapuram : 26
Salary :- Rs. 10,940 – 20,160/- PM
Experience :- Freshers
Job Location :- Across India
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./ Matriculation / Xth Std) from a recognized board of that State/ UT/ Central Government.
- The candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on the 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit (As on 01-02-2021) :-
- Candidates age must be in between 18 to 25 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Tentative Date of Examination :- 9th, 10th April 2021
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be through Online Test, Language Proficiency test.
Online Test :-
- General English
- General Awareness
- Numerical ability
Application Fees :-
- Fee must be paid through online mode.
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD-SC/ PwBD-ST Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- For GEN/OBC/PwBD-Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 450/-
How To Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at RBI Bank website (www.rbi.org.in) from 24th February 2021 to 15th March 2021
Official Notification :- Click here