SAMEER Recruitment 2021 | 10th/12th Pass LDC/Driver/MTS | Last Date : 02 March 2021 |
Organization Name :- Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER)
Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER), Mumbai is a premier Research & Development organization of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology under Government of India. Its main objective is to promote the growth of Science and Technology in the areas of RF/Microwave Electronics, Medical Electronics, Electromagnetics, Opto-Electronics, Millimeter-wave Technology and its allied areas. SAMEER has its headquarters at Mumbai and centres at Chennai, Kolkata, Visakhapatnam and Guwahati.
Organization Website :- www.sameer.gov.in
Positions :- Lower Division Clerk/ Driver/ Multi Tasking Staff
Job Location :- Mumbai
- Lower Division Clerk – Level 2
- Driver – Level 2
- Multi Tasking Staff – Level 1
Lower Division Clerk :
12th pass from a recognized Board/ University. Typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi, on Computer.
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University. Must hold a valid light duty vehicle driving license. Having accident free record and ability to carry out minor repairs to the vehicle.
- Minimum five years’ experience in driving light duty vehicles.
Multi Tasking Staff :
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.
Age Limit :-
- For General – Not exceeding 25 years.
- Age relaxation to be given to Govt. servants in accordance with DoPT’s instructions.
Total Vacancies :-
- Lower Division Clerk – 05 Posts
- Driver – 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff – 01 Post
Selection Process :-
- For LDC, selection will be made on the basis of a two-stage written examination. The first stage examination will be of objective type and include questions related to General Knowledge, General English and General Mathematics.
- Only those who secure the cut-off marks in the first stage examination will be called for the second stage examination, which will be descriptive type in nature and will test the candidates writing ability. The tests will be held in Mumbai. The written examination will be followed by the skill test.
- For Drivers, SAMEER may consider holding an objective type test, to assess the applicants knowledge of Hindi, English, traffic rules and working of a motor vehicle.
- For Multi Tasking Staff, SAMEER may consider holding an objective type test, to assess the applicants knowledge of Hindi and English.
Application Fees :-
- For SCs/STs, persons with disabilities and ex-servicemen – Rs.25/-
- For Others – Rs.100/-
Mode Of Payment :-
The payment is to be made through NEFT, as per details given below:-
Beneficiary’s Name: – Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research
Name and address of the Bank: – Canara Bank, IIT Powai, Mumbai 400076.
Account No. 2724101086829
Account Type: – Savings
IFS Code: – CNRB0002724
Postal Address :-
Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER),
IIT Campus, Powai,
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website. After submitting the application online, the applicants are required to take a printout of the same, append their signature in the space provided for the purpose and enclose self- attested copies of necessary documents to the following postal address on or before 02 March 2021.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here