SSC Recruitment 2021 | Constable (GD) | 10th Pass | 25271 Vacancies | Last Date : 31 July 2021 |
Organization Name :- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices
This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India
Organization Website :- www.ssc.nic.in
Positions :- Constable (GD)
Job Location :- Across India
Salary :- Rs.21,700-69,100/-
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
Physical Standards :-
- Height (Male) – 170 Cms
- Height (Female) – 157 Cms
- Chest (Male) – 80 Cms with 5 Cms expansion
- Chest (Female) – N/A
- Weight: For male and female candidates: Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
- Physical Standards Relaxed as per government policy.
Age limit (As on 01.08.2021) :-
- 18 to 23 Years
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003.
Relaxations in upper age limit :
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per government policy
SSC Forces Wise Vacancies :-
- BSF – 6413 Posts
- CISF – 7610 Posts
- SSB – 3806 Posts
- ITBP – 1216 Posts
- AR – 3185 Posts
- SSF – 194 Posts
- BSF – 1132 Posts
- CISF – 854 Posts
- ITBP – 215 Posts
- AR – 600 Posts
- SSF – 46 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Medical Examination.
Application Fees :-
- Rs. 100/- (No fee for Women/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates).
Mode of Payment :-
- Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard or Maestro Credit or Debit card.
Important Dates :-
- Dates for submission of online applications: 17.07.2021 to 31.08.2021
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 31.08.2021 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 02.09.2021 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 04.09.2021 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 07.09.2021
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): To be informed later
How to Apply :-
All Interested and Eligible Candidate’s can apply for this position in online from 17 July 2021 to 31 August 2021.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here