DRDO NMRL Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Graduate/ ITI/ 10+2 Apprentices | 14 Posts | 12th Class/ ITI/ BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com | March 2021 |
Organization Name :- Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Organization Website :- www.drdo.gov.in
Positions :- ITI/ 10+2/ Graduate Apprentice
Total Vacancies :- 14 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: 8 Posts
- 10+2 Apprentices: 4 Posts
- ITI Apprentices: 2 Posts
Stipend :- Rs.7,000-9,000 PM
Job Location :- Thane, Maharashtra
For Graduate Apprentice :-
- Candidates should have B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com or B.Sc (Chemistry) from a recognized University with Computer Knowledge.
For 10+2 Apprentice :
- Candidates should Complete 10+2 from a recognized board.
For ITI Apprentice :
- Candidates should have ITI in the trade of Laboratory Assistant from a recognized Institute.
Note :- Candidates who have obtained their qualification in between 2017 to 2019 are only eligible to apply.
Selection Process :-
The selection process will be based on their performance in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply :-
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from www.drdo.gov.in and fill the application form duly in all respects.
- Submit the application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials, fellowship award letter within 15 days from the date of publication in employment news paper through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Date of Publication in the website: 15th March 2021
- All interested and eligible candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in for the posts of Graduate/ 10+2 Apprentices
- For the posts of ITI Apprentices, candidates must apply through www.apprenticeshipindia.org
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Links :-