SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 | Fresher | 12th Pass | Last Date: 15 December 2020 |
Organization Name :- Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission announced Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2020 for the post of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 12th pass can apply for this exam. The selection process is based on the examination. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 15 December 2020. The detailed eligibility and SSC CHSL online application process are given below.
Organization Website :- www.ssc.nic.in
Positions :- Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators
Job Location :- Across India
- Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant: Pay Level-2 (Rs.19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant/ Data Entry Operator: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Note :- Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and produce documentary evidence from the Board/ University in support thereof as on 01-01-2020 will also be eligible.
Age Limit :- 18 to 27 years.
Relaxations in upper Age Limit :
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Selection Process :-
SSC CHSL 2020 examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II), Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III).
Application Fees :-
- Fee payable: Rs.100/-
- No fee for Women/ SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-servicemen candidates
Important Dates :-
- Dates for submission of online applications: 06.12.2020 to 15.12.2020
- Last date for receipt of application: 15.12.2020 (23:59)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 17.12.2020 (23:59)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 20.12.2020 (23:59)
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 12.04.2021 to 27.04.2021
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): Announced later
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 15 December 2020.
Notification Link :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here