Last Updated on March 1, 2021 by admin
NIMR Recruitment 2021 | Data Entry Operator/ MTS | Walk-In-Interview | Interview Date : 05 to 10 March 2021 |
Organization Name :- ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, New Delhi
It is one of the research institutions of the Indian Council of Medical Research. NIMR is under the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, and Government of India. It is established in 1977 as Malaria Research Centre, which was renamed as the National Institute of Malaria Research in November 2005. The Institute also plays a key role in manpower resource development through workshops/training and transfer of technology.
Organization Website :- www.nimr.org.in
- Data Entry Operator/ MTS
Job Location :- New Delhi
- Data Entry Operator – Rs. 17,000/-
- MTS – Rs. 15800/-
Data Entry Operator :
- 12th Pass from recognized board. A English speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
- High School or Equivalent.
Age Limit :-
- Data Entry Operator – 25 years
- MTS – 25 years
Post Wise Vacancies :-
- Data Entry Operator – 02 Posts
- MTS – 01 Post
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be based on a walk-in-interview/personal discussion.
Walk-In-Interview Details :-
Date & Time :
- Data Entry Operator/MTS – On 09.03.2021 from 09:00 to 10:00 am
- National Institute of Malaria
Research, Sector- 8, Dwarka ,
New Delhi- 110077
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible can appear for walk-in-interview with required documentation on the respective dates to the below-mentioned venue along with the duly filled in the prescribed application form.
For More Details :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here