Last Updated on May 11, 2022 by admin
Air India Recruitment 2022 | Ramp Service Agent/Handyman & Others | 45 Posts | Last Date : 18 May 2022 |
Organization Name :- Air India Limited
Air India Limited is the Government Owned Company headquartered at New Delhi. In earlier, it was located in Air India House, Mumbai. Air India Provides aircraft service with a total of 94 international and domestic destinations points, in
which 54 for domestic destinations and 40 for International destinations in around 28 countries in the world. Air India is the biggest Airline enterprise which has a central hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport.
Organization Website :- www.airindia.in
Positions :- Junior/Customer Agent, Ramp Service Agent, Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver, Handyman
Job Location :- Vijayawada
- Customer Agent : Rs.19,350/-
- Junior Customer Agent: Rs.19,350/-
- Ramp Service Agent: Rs.19,350/-
- Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver : Rs.16,530/-
- Handyman : Rs.14,610/-
Customer Agent :
- Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with Diploma in IATA – UFTAA or IATA – FIATA or IATA – DGR or IATA – CARGO Or Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern.
Junior Customer Agent:
- 10+2 pattern with Diploma in IATA – UFTAA or IATA –FIATA or IATA – DGR or IATA CARGO. Or 10+2 pattern .
Ramp Service Agent:
- 3-years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Production / Electronics/ Automobile Engineering recognized by the State Government Or ITI with NCTVT (Total 3 years) in motor vehicle Auto Electrical / Air conditioning / Diesel Mechanic / Bench fitter / Welder, (ITI with NCTVT – certificate issued from Directorate of Vocational education and training of any State / Central Government with one year experience in case of welder) after passing SSC / Equivalent examination with Hindi / English / local language as one of the subject. AND Candidate must carry original valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License at the time of appearing for the Trade Test. Preference will be given to the Candidates conversant with the local language.
Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver:
- SSC /10th Standard Pass. Must Carry Original Valid HMV Driving License at the time of appearing for trade test. Preference will be given to the Candidates conversant with the local language.
- SSC /10th Standard Pass. Must be able to read and understand English Language. Knowledge of Local and Hindi Languages, ie. Ability to understand and speak is desirable
Age Limit :-
- GEN : 28 Years
- OBC: 31 Years
- SC/ ST 33 Years
Total Vacancies :- 45 Posts
- Customer Agent : 08 Posts
- Junior Customer Agent: 04 Posts
- Ramp Service Agent: 02 Posts
- Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver : 06 Posts
- Handyman : 25 Posts
Selection Process :-
Customer Agent / Junior Customer Agent ( Male &Female ) :
- Personal Interview
- The company at its discretion may introduce Group Discussion, depending upon the response
- The selection procedure would be conducted on the same day or on the subsequent day(s). The outstation candidates are advised to make their own arrangement of lodging and boarding at their own cost, if required.
Ramp Service Agent / Utility Agent cum Ramp driver :
- Trade Test comprise of Trade Knowledge and Driving test including Driving Test of HMV. Those passing the Trade Test alone will be sent for screening.
- Screening – General Knowledge & Driving related
- The selection procedure would be conducted on the same day or on the subsequent day(s). The outstation candidates are advised to make their own arrangement of lodging and boarding at their own cost, if required
- Screening: English Paragraph reading, General Knowledge
- Physical Endurance – Weight lifting, Running.
- The selection procedure will be on the same day or on the subsequent day(s). The outstation candidates are advised to make their own arrangement of lodging and boarding at their own cost, if required.
Application Fees :- Rs.500/-
Postal Address :-
AI AirportServices Limited, AI Unity Complex,
PallavaramCantonment, Chennai – 600043
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates are required to forward their applications as per the attached application format along with its attachments by postal through Speed Post on or before 18 May 2022.
For More Details & Application Form :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma)|