Last Updated on December 9, 2020 by admin
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2020 | Apprentice | Fresher | December 2020 |
Company Name :- Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India.
The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. It is a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Category – 1 PSU company.
Company Website :- www.aai.aero
Positions :- Manager/ Junior Executive
Job Location :- RHQ/Western Region, Juhu, Surat, Bhavnagar, Vadodara, Rajkot, Aurangabad, Pune, Goa, Bhopal, Shirdi, Jamnagar, Bhuj, Diu, Gondia, Indore, Jabalpur, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Porbandar,
Solapur, Keshod, Nagpur, Songarh.
Stipend :- 9,000/- pm
Qualification :- ITI in Motor Vehicle Mechanic/Diesel Mechanic
Experience :- Fresher
Total Vacancies :- 21 Posts
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic : 10
- Diesel Mechanic : 11
Duration of Training :- 1 Year
- Indian Nationals belonging to the states of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Goa from Western Region (WR) are eligible.
- Candidates who have passed ITI on or after 01.03.2018 only are eligible (Candidates should not have completed three years after passing of the qualifying examination). Students who have appeared for final year examination and awaiting results may also apply, however, their engagement shall be subject to qualifying the essential Equivalent qualification and production of Certificate.
- Age Limit for Apprentices will be minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 30.11.2020 (Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. However in case of non-availability of candidates in reserved categories, the same will be filled from other reserved categories/General categories)
Application Fees :- No Fees
Important Dates :-
- Commencement of Online Application through NSDC Portal: 09.12.2020
- Last Date of Online Application through NSDC Portal: 31.12.2020 (Thursday)
Contact Details :-
For any clarification/queries candidates may contact via E-Mail Id: email@example.com or Telephone: 022-2921-7709/ 7710/ 6988/ 7489 (From 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM Monday to Friday)
Official Notification :- Click here
Apprentice Portal :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
जिन विद्यार्थियों को अप्रेंटिस की साईट पर रजिस्ट्रेशन करना नहीं आता है या फिर अप्रेंटिस की वेकैंसी के लिए कैसे अप्लाई करें वो विद्यार्थियों इस वीडियो को देखकर रजिस्ट्रेशन या अप्रेंटिस वेकैंसी के लिए आवेदन कर सकते है = Click here