OPTCL Recruitment 2021 | ITI Apprentice | 280 Posts | Last Date : 27 February 2021 |
Organization Name :- Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL), one of the largest Transmission Utility in the country was incorporated in March 2004 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a company wholly owned by the Government of Odisha to undertake the business of transmission and wheeling of electricity in the State. OPTCL became fully operational with effect from 9th June 2005 consequent upon issue of Odisha Electricity Reform (Transfer of Transmission and Related Activities).
Organization Website :- www.optcl.co.in
Positions :- Apprentice
Job Location :- Bhubaneswar
Stipend :- Rs.7,000/month
Qualification :- A certificate in vocational Course in Electrician trade/Electronics Mechanic trade involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical education.
Trade Wise Vacancies :-
- Electrician – 240 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 40 Posts
Age Limit :- Not less than 14 years
Selection Process :-
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the ITI in the order of merit subject to satisfactory verification of the documents. The final selection list would be prepared according to categories i.e. General/ SEBC/ SC / ST after conducting documents verification by OPTCL.
- If the mark sheet provides CGPA, it will be incumbent on the applicant to provide the marks, based on the conversion criteria mentioned in the guidelines issued by the University/ Board/ AICTE as appropriate.
Important Dates :-
- Notification Released – 11th February 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 27th February 2021
- Declaration of Shortlisted Candidates – 08th March 2021
- Verification of Certificates & Interview – 15th to 17th March 2021
- Publication of Final List – 23rd March 2021
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates have to register in the online web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship on or before 27 February 2021.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here