Last Updated on October 13, 2021 by admin
AAI Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Apprentice | 24 Posts | ITI Pass | Last Date : 31 October 2021 |
Organization Name :- Airports Authority of India (AAI)
AAI Recruitment :
Airports Authority of India is an aviation company under the ministry of civil aviation, government of India.
Directorate general of civil aviation is the Partner organisation. Government of India is responsible for upgrading, creating and maintaining the aviation infrastructure in India.
Organization Website :- www.aai.aero
Positions :- Apprentice
Job Location :-
- RHQ,NR, New Delhi and various Delhi
based units, Jodhpur, Prayagraj,
AAI Recruitment 2021 Salary :-
- Rs. 9000/- per month
- ITI Trade candidates should possess ITI/NCVT certificate of the above mentioned trades from institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- ITI Trade in Computer Operator Programming Assistant(COPA), Stenographer, Office Assistant, Finance and Electronics)
Age Limit :- Maximum Age 26 years as on 30.09.2021
Selection Process For AAI Recruitment :-
- Provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying
- The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through
their registered email IDs only.
- The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Northern Region based on their registration location (in portal).
How to Apply For AAI Recruitment :-
All the interested and eligible candidates are required to apply through RDAT web portal (ITI apprentice) on or before 31 October 2021
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here