Last Updated on October 31, 2021 by admin
BVFCL Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice | 17 Posts | ITI Pass | Last Date : 24 November 2021 |
Organization Name :- Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL)
Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizers Corporation Limited (BVFCL) was incorporated on 5th April 2002 after segregation of Namrup units in Assam from Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Limited (HFCL).
BVFCL is under the administrative control of Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Fertilizers with 100% shareholding by the Government of India. It is the first factory of its kind in India to use associated natural gas as basic raw material for producing nitrogenous fertilizer.
Organization Website :- www.bvfcl.com
Positions :- Apprentice
Job Location :- Namrup (Assam)
Salary :- Not Disclosed
- HSLC + ITI in relevant trade from a recognized Govt. Institute as full time, regular course in relevant disciplines with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates against reserved positions.
- The candidates SHOULD NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 as amended from time to time.
- Candidates, who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of ITI qualifications, SHALL NOT be eligible for being engaged as Technician Apprentice.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications shall NOT be considered.
Trade Wise Vacancies :-
- Electrician – 2 Posts
- Wireman – 1 Post
- Fitter – 2 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 2 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 1 Post
- Machinist – 2 Posts
- Welder – 2 Posts
- Fitter – 3 Posts
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic – 1 Post
- Mechanic Diesel – 1 Post
Age Limit :- 18 to 24 years
Age Relaxation :
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC Candidates
- PwBD categories – 10 years (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC Candidates)
Selection Process :-
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the aggregate percentage of Marks in Matriculation + ITI in respective discipline and a personal interview.
- For the purpose of calculation of marks in matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and for the purpose of calculation of percentage in ITI marks, marks mentioned in the provisional/final certificate will be reckoned.
- The candidates will have to qualify Pre-employment medical fitness as per BVFCL’s pre-employment medical standard for being adjudged suitable for engagement.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 24 November 2021.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here