Coal India Recruitment 2021 (NCL) | ITI Apprentice | 1500 Posts | Last Date : 09 July 2021 |
Organization Name :- Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)
Coal India Recruitment :
NCL is an ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 company with state of the art technological infrastructure and facilities like Belt Pipe Conveyor (BPC) for coal transportation, GPS based Operator Independent Truck Dispatch System (OITDS) and modern CHP (Coal Handling Plants). Amongst other, the Universal Simulator installed in its in-house training center is one of its kinds in Indian coal industry.
It’s not only the black diamond that concerns NCL, but the company has always realized its deep responsibility towards the society around it.The company serves the indigent society in and around its operational area, through its corporate social responsibility (CSR) to fulfill the dreams of inclusive and sustainable development. The CSR expense of the company in last fiscal remained at more than ₹700 million.
Organization Website :- www.nclcil.in
Positions :- Apprentice
Job Location :- Madhya Pradesh
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2021 Stipend :-
- As Per Govt Norms
For Welder (Gas& Elect) :
- 8th & ITI Passed in Welder trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
For Electrician :
- 10th & ITI Passed in Electrician Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
For Fitter :
- 10th & ITI Passed in Fitter Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
For Motor Mechanic :
- 10th & ITI Passed in Motor Mechanic Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
For All Trades :
- The qualification prescribed shall be from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only as a full time, regular course in relevant trade with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
Maximum Age Limit :- 16 to 24 years
Upper Age Limit Relaxable By :
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC(NCL): 3 years
- PwBD – 10 years (UR), 13 years (OBC), 15 years (SC/ST)
Trade Wise Vacancies Coal India Recruitment :-
- Welder (Gas and Electric) – 100 Posts
- Fitter – 800 Posts
- Electrician – 500 Posts
- Motor Mechanic – 100 Posts
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2021 Selection Process :-
- Selection process is done strictly on Merit basis and candidates are advised not to fall prey to any unscrupulous elements.
How to Apply Coal India Recruitment :-
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here (Link activates from 10 June 2021)
|WhatsApp Group ( ITI )|
|WhatsApp Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( ITI )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
-: Older Posts :-
Coal India Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Apprentices | 480 Posts | 12th Class | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Last Date : 15th November 2020 |
Company Name :- Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) is a Miniratna Company of Government of India and a subsidiary of the largest coal producer of the world-the Coal India Limited (CIL). NCL produces 15% of total coal produced in the country and contributes 10% in total electricity generation of the nation.
NCL is an ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 company with state of the art technological infrastructure and facilities like Belt Pipe Conveyor (BPC) for coal transportation, GPS based Operator Independent Truck Dispatch System (OITDS) and modern CHP (Coal Handling Plants).
Company Website :-www.nclcil.in
Positions :- Apprentices
Total Vacancies :- 480 Posts
- HEMM Mechanic: 120 Posts
- Mine Electrician: 120 Posts
- Mine Welder: 120 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 120 Posts
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Not disclosed
Job Locations :- Singrauli District (Madhya Pradesh) & Sonebhadra District (Uttar Pradesh)
Educational Qualification :-
- Candidates must complete 12th Class from a recognized Institute with minimum 50% of marks, 45% is enough for reserved category candidates, and it is a full time course.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are project affected or located within 25 km radius from the project site.
Age Limit :- 18 to 24 years as on 31-08-2020. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process :-
Selection will be based on the merit in the qualifying examination. A merit list is prepared based on the applicants score.
How To Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.nclcil.in.) website from 15th October 2020 to 15th November 2020.