DRDO – DRDL Recruitment 2021 | ITI Apprentices | ITI | Hyderabad | Last Date: 15th February 2021 |
Organization Name :- DRDO – Defence Research & Development Laboratory (DRDL)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
DRDL is responsible for the design and development of state-of-the-art Missile Systems and technologies required for the deterrence and defence of the country. Systems and Technologies developed by DRDL are deployed on underwater, sea, land as well as air based platforms.
Organization Website :- www.drdo.gov.in
Positions :- ITI Apprentice
- Machinist Grinder
- Pattern Maker
- Machine tool Maintenance Mechanic
- Diesel Mechanic
- R& AC Mechanic
- Lab Assistant (Chemical)
- CNC Programmer cum Operator
- Electronics Mechanic
- Attendant Operator
- Computer Networking Technician
Experience :- Freshers
Stipend :- As per Government rules
Job Location :- Hyderabad
- Candidates should have ITI in respective trades from a recognized Institute. Candidates passed from NCVT and SCVT are only eligible.
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be based on written test/ interview.
How to Apply :-
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from www.drdo.gov.in and fill the application form duly in all respects.
- Submit the application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials on or before 15th February 2021.
- For the posts of ITI Apprentices, candidates must apply through www.apprenticeshipindia.org
For More Details :- Click here