DRDO – IRDE Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | ITI/ Technician/ Graduate Apprentice | 69 Posts | ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Dehradun | January 2021 |
Organization Name :- DRDO – Instruments & Research Development Establishment (IRDE)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Instruments Research and Development Establishment (IRDE), is devoted to research, design, development and technology transfer in optical and electro-optical instrumentation primarily for the defence Services.
Company Website :- www.drdo.gov.in
Positions :- ITI/ Technician/ Graduate Apprentice
Total Vacancies :- 69 Posts
Graduate Apprentice : 16 Posts
- Mechanical: 2
- Electronics: 7
- Computer Science: 7
Technician Apprentice : 33 Posts
- Mechanical: 10
- Electronics: 16
- Computer Science: 5
- Nursing: 2
ITI Apprentice : 20 Posts
- Machinist: 2
- Turner: 2
- Fitter: 5
- Electronics Mechanic: 8
- COPA: 3
Experience :- Freshers
Stipend :- Rs.8,000-9,000 PM
Job Location :- Dehradun
For Graduate Apprentice :
- Candidates should have BE/ B.Tech or equivalent degree in Mechanical/ Electronics/ Computer Science from a recognized University.
For Technician Apprentice :
- Candidates should have Diploma in Engineering Mechanical/ Electronics/ Computer Science from a recognized University or Diploma in Nursing.
For ITI Apprentice :
- Candidates should have ITI in various trades.
Note :- Candidates who have obtained their qualification in 2018 or after are only eligible to apply.
Selection Process :-
The selection process will be based on written test and interview.
How to Apply :-
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from www.drdo.gov.in and fill the application form duly in all respects.
- Submit the application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials, fellowship award letter within 21 days from the date of publication in employment news paper.
- Date of Publication: 9th January 2021 to 15th January 2021
- All interested and eligible candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in for the posts of Graduate/ Technician Apprentices
- For the posts of ITI Apprentices, candidates must apply through www.apprenticeshipindia.org