NFC Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice | Freshers | ITI Pass | Last Date : 05 June 2021 |
Organization Name :- Nuclear Fuel Complex
NFC Recruitment :
Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad is an industrial unit of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. NFC is the only organization in India which caters to the fuel requirements of nuclear power reactors.
Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad was conceived in late 60’s as a pivotal industrial arm of the Department of Atomic Energy with the mandate to fuel the nuclear power program of Govt. of India. An ISO certified organization, NFC is the only organization in the world today to have a comprehensive manufacturing cycle from ore to core, involving processing of both Uranium & Zirconium streams under the same roof.
Organization Website :- www.nfc.gov.in
Positions :- Apprentice
Job Location NFC Recruitment 2021 :- Hyderabad
- Attendant Operator(Chem Plant)/ Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Fitter/ Instrument Mechanic/ Laboratory Assistant (Chem Plant)/ Machinist/ Turner – Rs.8050/-
- Carpenter/ Computer Operator & Programming Assistant(COPA)/ Stenographer(English)/ Mechanic Diesel/ Plumber/ Welder – Rs.7700/-
- Candidates who have passed 10th and ITI in respective Trades during 2018, 2019 & 2020 only eligible to apply.
Respective Trades NFC Recruitment :-
- Attendant Operator(Chem Plant)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Laboratory Assistant (Chem Plant)
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant(COPA)
- Mechanic Diesel
Age Limit :- Not be less than 18 years
Selection Process NFC Recruitment 2021 :-
- Candidates in each Trade will be selected in the order of the Merit and the communication will be sent to the shortlisted candidates only through e-mail.
How to Apply NFC Recruitment :-
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
|WhatsApp Group ( ITI )|
|WhatsApp Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( ITI )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
Read Next :-