Last Updated on November 7, 2021 by admin
NHPC Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Trade Apprentice | ITI Pass | Last Date : 25 November 2021 |
Company Name :- National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Ltd (NHPC)
NHPC Recruitment :
NHPC Limited (Formerly known as National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Ltd.), A Govt. of India Enterprise, was incorporated in the year 1975 with an authorised capital of Rs. 2000 million and with an objective to plan, promote and organise an integrated and efficient development of hydroelectric power in all aspects.
Later on NHPC expanded its objects to include development of power in all its aspects through conventional and non-conventional sources in India and abroad.
Company Website :- www.nhpcindia.com
Positions :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Loktak Power Station (Manipur)
NHPC Recruitment 2021 Stipend :-
- During the training period stipend will be paid @ Rs.10,605/-monthly as per Apprentice Act and/or as per Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt of India, New Delhi as amended from time to time.
Qualification :- ITI in Relevant Trades.
Relevant Trades :-
- Power Electronics
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Mason (Building Constructor)
Age Limit :-
- The applicant should have completed minimum age of 14 years as on 01.01.2022
Selection Process :-
- The eligible and shortlisted candidates will be issued call letter through email for Interview intimating the date/time and venue. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of performance during the online/virtual interview. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. For engagement of apprentice training, the Selected Candidates are required to submit a Medical Fitness Certificate issued by
District Civil Surgeon or equivalent authority as per rules of Apprentice Act, 1961.
Required Documents For NHPC Recruitment :-
- Self-attested copies of Certificates in of Age, Educational and Technical Qualifications.
- Copy of Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- A Character Certificate (Original) issued by the Gazetted Officer.
- SC/ST Applicants should attach the self-attested copy of Caste Certificate issued by the Executive Magistrate/Appropriate Authority of the concerned District in prescribed format.
- One passport size recent photograph signed by the candidate on top of the photograph shall be affixed in the space as shown in the Application Format.
- One self-addressed envelopes (Size 10” x 8”) affixed with Rs. 45/- postal stamp.
Postal Address :-
Senior Manager (HR), Liaison Office, NHPC Ltd., Manipur State Electricity
Department (MSPDCL), Govt of Manipur, Keishampat, Post: Imphal, Manipur, PIN–795001
How to Apply For NHPC Recruitment :-
The duly filled-in application form in the prescribed format neatly typed in double space on A4 size paper should be reached to the Senior Manager (HR), Liaison Office, NHPC Ltd., Manipur State Electricity
Department (MSPDCL), Govt of Manipur, Keishampat, Post: Imphal, Manipur, PIN–795001 before closing of
office hours on 25.11.2021 through Indian Post/Courier. The applications received after the office closing hours of the last date of submission will not be entertained. If the closing date happens to be a holiday the next working date will be the closing dated.
For More Details & Application Form :- Click Here