Last Updated on March 17, 2021 by admin
NIV Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | ITI Apprentices | 31 Posts | ITI | Pune | Last Date : 19th March 2021 |
Organization Name :- National Institute of Virology (NIV)
The National Institute of Virology is one of the major Institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It was established at Pune, Maharashtra State in 1952 as Virus Research Centre (VRC) under the auspices of the ICMR and the Rockefeller Foundation (RF), USA. It was an outcome of the global programme of the RF for investigating the Arthropod Borne viruses.
Since the studies on arboviruses and their arthropod vectors involve most of the basic principles and techniques of general virology, entomology and zoology, these viruses were also considered to be an ideal group, to begin with, for intensive training and research in virology in our country.
Organization Website :- www.niv.co.in
Positions :- ITI Trade Apprentice
Total Vacancies :- 31 Posts
- Electrician – 8 Posts
- Plumber – 2 Posts
- Ref. & AC Mechanic – 2 Posts
- Programming Systems Administration Assistant – 13 Posts
- Carpenter – 2 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 2 Posts
- Information & Communication Technology System Management – 2 Posts
Salary :- Rs. 8,665/-, Rs. 9,770/- PM
Job Location :- Pune, Maharashtra
- Candidates must complete ITI in the relevant trade from a recognized Institute.
Selection Process :-
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in the online interview. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated about the interview schedule.
How to Apply :-
Eligible candidates may download the application form, fill the form duly in all particularls and send the form through email (email@example.com) on or before 19th March 2021.