Last Updated on April 24, 2021 by admin
RITES Recruitment 2021 | Graduate/ Diploma / Trade Apprentices | 146 Posts | Last Date : 12 May 2021 |
Organization Name :- Rail India Technical and Economic Service
RITES Recruitment :
Rail India Technical and Economic Service: RITES is a Government of India Enterprise for Engineering Construction in the field of transport and infrastructure.RITES founded in 1974 and its headquartered at Gurgaon. It provides consultancy services for rail transport to India and abroad.
RITES serves services in Railways, Highways, Equipment Export, Urban Transport, Airports, Ports & Waterways, Urban Planning, Ropeways.RITES has Miniratna status and ISO 9001:2008 certificate.RITES provided consulting and planning to the various countries.
Organization Website :- www.rites.com
Positions :- Graduate/ Diploma / Trade Apprentices
Job Location :- Across India
Stipend RITES Recruitment 2021 :-
- For Graduate Apprentice: Rs.14,000/-
- For Diploma Apprentice: Rs.12,000/-
- For Trade Apprentice: Rs.10,000/-
- Candidates should possess four years’ full-time degree in Engineering (three years Graduation in case of Non-Engineering Graduates viz., BA/BBA/BCom) or three years full-time Engineering Diploma or ITI Pass (Full Time) from NCVT/SCVT in the trades mentioned at Annexure-I, recognized by UGC & AICTE, State Govt/ GOI.
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute in relevant disciplines with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for General & EWS candidates and 50% marks in aggregate in case of OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
Total Vacancies :- 146 Posts
For Graduate Apprentice :
- Engineering Degree – 76 Posts
- Non-Engineering Graduate – 20 Posts
For Diploma Apprentice : 15 Posts
For Trade Apprentice : 35 Posts
Selection Process RITES Recruitment :-
- The eligible candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of discipline (Trade/Branch/Stream) wise merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in the essential qualification mentioned in Annexure I, provided they satisfy the eligibility criteria in the required Essential Qualification
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview through their mail ID/SMS.
How to Apply RITES Recruitment 2021 :-
All interested and eligible candidates having engineering or diploma degree are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal through NATS Portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) are required to register themselves and ITI Pass or Graduate BA, BBA/B Com pass candidates are required to register themselves on apprenticeshipindia.org NAPS portal and submit the scanned copy of the following documents in one pdf file on email ID email@example.com on or before 12 May 2021.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
For Engineering/Diploma Degree (BOAT’s Web Portal) :- Click here
For ITI/Non-Engg Candidates (Apprenticeship Portal) :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Read Next :-