UCIL Recruitment 2020 | Trade Apprentice | 244 Posts | Last Date :10 December 2020 |
Company Name :- Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
UCIL Recruitment 2020 :
Uranium Corporation of India Limited was established in the year 1967 on the month of 4th October. UCIL is the Public Sector Enterprise they have six underground mines in the state of Jharkhand they are Mohuldih, Jaduguda, Narwapahar, Bagjata, Turamdih, and Bhasin.
UCIL is undertaken by the Department of Atomic Energy at the forefront of the Nuclear Power cycle. The new underground mine project processes at Tummalapalle in Andhra Pradesh.
Company Website :- www.ucil.gov.in
Positions :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Jharkhand
Stipend :- As per government Rules
Qualification UCIL Recruitment 2020 :-
- ITI in Fitter/Electrician/Welder (Gas & Electric)/Turner/Machinist/Instrument Mechanic/Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV/Carpenter/Plumber
- Matric/Std. X with a minimum of 50 % [aggregate] marks for UR/OBC [NCL]/EWS candidates and 45 % [aggregate] marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training.
Total Vacancies :- 244 Posts
- Fitter – 80 Posts
- Electrician – 80 Posts
- Welder [Gas & Electric] – 40 Posts
- Turner/Machinist – 15 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 10 Posts
- Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV – 10 Posts
- Carpenter – 5 Posts
- Plumber – 4 Posts
Age Limit (As on 20.11.2020) UCIL Recruitment 2020 :-
- For General – 18 to 25 years
- upper age limit relaxation is as per Government guidelines for SC/ST/OBC [NCL] candidates.
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Selection Process :-
The selection process of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks.
Required Documents :-
- SSC Board certificate/Matriculation Mark Sheet
- proof of date of birth
- ITI pass Certificates and Marks Sheets
- Caste Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC [NCL]/EWS only]
- Medical Certificate applicable for physically handicapped only
- Aadhaar Card & Pan Card [Compulsory]
- One self- addressed envelope of size 22cm x 10 cm.
Postal Address UCIL Recruitment 2020 :-
The General Manager [Inst./Pers.&IRs/Project],
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
PO : Jaduguda Mines, Dist : East Singhbhum,
Jharkhand – 832102.
How to Apply UCIL Recruitment 2020 :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from UCIL website and send the filled application form along with required documentation to the given postal address on or before 10 December 2020.
For More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Read Next :-