Last Updated on June 27, 2021 by admin
Vizag Steel Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice | ITI Pass | 319 Posts | Last Date : 07 July 2021 |
Organization Name :- Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, the corporate entity of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant is a Navaratna PSE under the Ministry of Steel. Visakhapatnam Steel Plant fondly called Vizag steel. It is the first shore based Integrated Steel Plant in the country and is known for its quality products delighting the customers. It is a market leader in long products and it caters to the needs of diverse Industrial sectors. It is the first Steel plant to be certified ISO 9001:2008 (presently2015), ISO 14001:2004 (presently2015), OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Standards. It is also the first PSE to be certified ISO 50001:2011 – Energy Management Systems and has acquired CMMI Level 3 Certification for s/w development.
Organization Website :- www.vizagsteel.com
Positions :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Across India
- Fitter – Rs.8050/-
- Turner – Rs.8050/-
- Machinist – Rs.8050/-
- Welder – Rs.7700/-
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance(MMTM) – Rs.8050/-
- Electrician – Rs.8050/-
- Carpenter – Rs.7700/-
- Mechanic Refrigeration And Air Conditioning (R&AC) – Rs.8050/-
- Mechanic Diesel – Rs.7700/-
- Computer Operator And Programming Assistant (COPA) – Rs.7700/-
- ITI Pass with NCVT Certificate in relavant Trade
Upper age limit (as on 01.10.2020) :- 18 – 25 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by :
- 5 years for SC
- 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer)
- 10 years for PWD candidates
Post Wise Vacancies :- 319 Posts
- Fitter – 75 Posts
- Turner – 10 Posts
- Machinist – 20 Posts
- Welder – 40 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance(MMTM) – 20 Posts
- Electrician – 60 Posts
- Carpenter – 20 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration And Air Conditioning (R&AC) – 14 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 30 Posts
- Computer Operator And Programming Assistant (COPA) – 30 Posts
Selection Process :-
- Selection process would consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT). Duration of Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours duration comprising both Aptitude and Technical segments.
- Computer Based Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There shall be 150 questions in the Test and Total marks shall be 150. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The constitution of the Computer Based Test will be as below: Aptitude(Segment I): 75 Questions, consisting of General Knowledge, Working English and General Aptitude i.e. Arithmetic, Reasoning, Data Interpretation etc. Technical (Segment II): 75 Questions for each Trade as per Trade Syllabus of ITI (Govt. prescribed).
- The questions will be in bilingual i.e., in English and Telugu except the questions of Knowledge in English, which will be exclusively in English only.
- Final selection for engagement of apprentices will be based on Computer Based Test marks. The cut off shall be 50 percentile in case of Un Reserved and EWS candidates, where as it is 40 percentile in case of SC, ST, OBC & PWD candidates in each segment.
- Candidates, in the order of merit category wise and trade wise will be offered the apprenticeship In case of tie for final short listing for engagement, the candidate older in age will be given preference in the merit list.
Application Fees :-
- For UR, EWS & OBC candidates: Rs 200/- (Plus GST @18%)
- For SC/PwD candidates: Rs.100/-
Important Dates :-
- Date of opening of online application : 26.06.2021
- Last date of submission of online application : 17.07.2021
- Tentative date of Computer Based Test : 08.08.2021
How to Apply :-
All Interested and eligible candidates have to register themselves in online portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ and then apply for this position online at RINL website www.vizagsteel.com from 26 June to 07 July 2021.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here