Last Updated on January 26, 2023 by admin
Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023 | LDC/Electrician & Secondary Grade Assistant | Last Date : 20 February 2023 |
Organization Name :- Cantonment Board
It is a civic administration body in India under control of the Ministry of Defence. A cantonment board consists of eight elected members, three nominated military members, three
ex-officio members and one representative of the district magistrate. It comprises of elected members besides ex-officio and nominated members. The board takes care of mandatory duties such as the provision of public health, water supply, sanitation, primary education, and street lighting etc.
Organization Website :- www.nasirabad.cantt.gov.in
Positions :- LDC, Electrician, Secondary Grade Assistant & Others
Job Location :- Nasirabad, Ajmer
- Sanitary Inspector : Rs 21,500 – 68000/-
- Lower Division Clerk : Rs 20,800 – 65,900/-
- Electrician : Rs 20,800 – 65,900/-
- Black Smith : Rs 20,800 – 65,900/-
- Lineman (Electric) : Rs 17,900 – 56,800/–
- Helper to Electrician : Rs 17,700 – 56,200/-
- Beldar : Rs 17,700 – 56,200/-
- Mali : Rs 17,700 – 56,200/-
- Chowkidar cum Gardner : Rs 17,700 – 56,200/-
- Peon /Terminal Tax Peon : Rs 17,700 – 56,200/-
- Chowkidar : Rs 17,700 – 56,200/-
- Safaiwala/ Digger : Rs 17,700 – 56,200/-
Sanitary Inspector :
- Matriculate or equivalent with Sanitary Inspector diploma from institutions recognized by the Govt.
- Having sufficient knowledge of Hindi.
Lower Division Clerk :
- Passed 12th (10+2) from any Board or obtained degree of a University established under Law.
- Computer Certificate/Diploma from Govt. recognized Board/Institute with English Typing @ 35 w.p.m. and Hindi Typing @30 w.p.m. on computer.
Electrician/Black Smith/Lineman (Electric) :
- 10th and ITI in Electrician, Lineman, Welder
Helper to Electrician/Beldar/Mali/Chowkidar cum Gardner/Peon /Terminal Tax Peon/Chowkidar/Safaiwala/ Digger : 5th Pass
Total Vacancies :- 20 Posts
- Sanitary Inspector : 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk : 04 Posts
- Electrician : 01 Post
- Black Smith : 01 Post
- Lineman (Electric) : 01 Post
- Helper to Electrician : 01 Post
- Beldar : 05 Posts
- Mali : 02 Posts
- Chowkidar cum Gardner : 01 Post
- Peon /Terminal Tax Peon : 04 Post
- Chowkidar : 02 Posts
- Safaiwala/ Digger : 19 Posts
Age Limit ( As on 01 December 2022 ) :-
- SCs /STs : Minimum age – 21 Years Maximum age – 35 Years
- OBC (For reserved posts only) : Minimum age – 21 Years Maximum age – 33 Years
- EWS / GEN : Minimum age – 21 Years Maximum age – 30 Years
Departmental Candidates :
- Upto the age of 40 years in the case of UR candidates.
- 43 years in the case of OBC
- 45 years in the case of SC/ST.
- Ex-Serviceman (UR) : 03 Years after deduction of the military service.
- Ex-Serviceman (OBC) : 06 Years after deduction of the military service.
- Ex-Serviceman (SC/ST) : 08 Years after deduction of the military service.
Selection Process :- Written test/Skill Test
Application Fees :-
- Rs. 300/- (non-refundable).
- SC/ST, Ex-Serviceman, widow/divorced/judicially separated women candidate, PH candidate, transgender and departmental candidates are excepted.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through offline mode i.e. By Post/By Hand. Candidate has to fill up their application in the Prescribed form only. Candidate will specifically mention the Name of the Post applied for in the Application Form as well as on the Envelope. Candidates have to send the application form with Demand Draft on or before 20 February 2023
For More Details :- Click Here
Application From (Hindi) :- Click Here
Application From (English) :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma)|