Last Updated on September 26, 2023 by admin
Central Railway Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Apprentice | 2,409 Posts | Last Date : 28 September 2023 |
Organization Name :- Central Railway
The Great Indian Peninsular (GIP) Railway, came into existence on April 16, 1853, when the first train on the Indian Sub-continent steamed off from Mumbai to Thane, a modest stretch of only 33 kms. Central Railway was carved out of erstwhile GIP Railway on November 5, 1951.
Central Railway covers a large part of the state of Maharashtra and parts of North-Eastern Karnataka and Southern Madhya Pradesh. It is a system with a network of 3905.47 route kilometres and 5975.33 track kilometres linking 477 stations in five divisions i.e Mumbai, Pune, Bhusawal, Nagpur and Solapur.
Company Website :- www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Mumbai, Bhusawal, Solapur, Nagpur, Pune
Stipend :- As Per Govt. Norms
Qualification :- ITI Pass in Relevant Trades
Total Vacancies :-
- MUMBAI CLUSTER : 1649 Posts
- BHUSAWAL CLUSTER : 418 Posts
- PUNE CLUSTER : 152 Posts
- NAGPUR CLUSTER : 114 Posts
- SOLAPUR CLUSTER : 76 Posts
Age Limit (as on 29.08.2023) :-
- For General : 15 to 24 Years
Upper age limit is relaxable by :
- For OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- For PH Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fees :-
- The candidates must pay Rs.100/- as a processing fee.
- SC/ST/EWS/Divyang (PwBD)/Women candidates : Nill
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 29 August 2023
- Closing Date : 28 September 2023
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification.
- The merit list will be
prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with
minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which
Apprenticeship is to be done.
- The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website latest by 28 September 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here