ISRPL Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Junior Production Engineer | Diploma – Chemical Engineering | April 2021 |
Company Name :- Indian Synthetic Rubber Pvt Ltd
Indian Synthetic Rubber Private Limited- ISRPL, a joint venture company promoted by Indian Oil Corporation, TSRC Corporation, Taiwan and Marubeni Corporation, Japan, has put up an Emulsion Styrene Butadiene Rubber (ESBR) Project at Rs 900 crore as forward integration of IOCL’s Naphtha Cracker at Panipat.
The project construction at site has been commenced with commercial operations commenced from IIQ, 2014. ESBR project is first of its kind in India to produce 120,000 TPA of ESBR with major application in automotive tyre industries.
Company Website :- www.isrl.co.in
Positions :- Junior Production Engineer
Job Location :- Panipat, Haryana
Salary :- Best In Industry
Experience :- 0 – 1 Years
Qualification :- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
Job Description :-
- Field work at continuous manufacturing unit.
- Running pump/compressors and other rotating equipments.
- Hand over/ takeover of equipment during shut down.
- Handling of emergencies and plant trouble shooting.
- Handling shell and tube heat exchanger along with its line up and hand over.
- Safe start-up and shut down of unit
Required Skills :-
- Diploma in Chemical engineering with 0 to 2 yrs of experience in Chemical or Petrochemical Industry.
- Adequate knowledge of safety standards, work permit system, occupational health etc.
- Experience of liquid hydrocarbon would be added advantage.
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here