Last Updated on September 26, 2022 by admin
CISF Recruitment 2022 | Assistant Sub Inspector/Head Constable | 540 Posts | Last Date: 25 October 2022 |
Organization Name :- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is the Central Armed Police Force in India and its established from 15 June 1983. At present, CISF has more than 1,50,000 Active Personnel.CISF is organised and under control of the Ministry of Home Affairs and it’s under the Central Industrial Security Force Act, 1968.
CISF unique organisation in paramilitary forces for India, which works for seaways, airways and some of the major installations in India.CISF plays a major role in Disaster Management, for Disaster Management course the personnel are trained from NISA, Hyderabad.
Organization Website :- www.cisf.gov.in
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)
- Head Constable (Ministerial)
Job Location :- Across India
- Assistant sub-Inspector (Stenographer) – Rs.29,200-92,300/-
- Head Constable (Ministerial) – Rs.25,500-81,100/-
- The candidates must have Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
Physical Standards :-
|UR / OBC / SC||165 CMS||77-82 CMS||155 CMS|
|ST||162.5 CMS||76-81 CMS||150 CMS|
Age Limit (as on 04.03.2022) :- 18 to 25 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For OBC: 3 years
Total Vacancies :-
- Assistant sub-Inspector (Stenographer) – 122 Posts
- Head Constable (Ministerial) – 418 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be based on Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test(CBT). The candidates who qualify in PST & Documentation will be called for Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode. The Written Examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks of 02 hours duration, with the following composition :
|Subject||No. of MCQ||Max Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence||25||25||120 Min|
|General English or Hindi||25||25|
- All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice type. The Written Examination will be conducted in English and Hindi languages under OMR/Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode only. There shall be no negative marking.
- Skill Test: After written examination, candidates who are placed in merit (category wise) will undergo Skill Test for Assistant Sub
Inspector (Stenographer) & Head Constable (Ministerial) respectively. This test will
only be qualifying in nature.
Application Fees :-
- For UR, EWS &OBC candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 25 October 2022.
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma)|
1 thought on “CISF Recruitment 2022”
me 12 th +. i,t.i. machinist +.a,p.p.bhel +. 2 year exprience , . . my mo.no. 7724006816
Comments are closed.