IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Engineer/ Junior Engineer | Last Date : 30 April 2021 |
Organization Name :- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar)
IIT Gandhinagar is committed to a holistic approach to education in engineering disciplines and beyond; cutting-edge research addressing global challenges; and giving back.VIIT Gandhinagar offers an unique undergraduate and graduate education experience in India with unmatched innovations in curriculum. We take pride in our student-centric philosophy resulting in a safe, nurturing, and empowering environment for students.
Organization Website :- www.iitgn.ac.in
Positions :- Assistant Engineer/Junior Engineer
Job Location :- Gandhinagar (Gujarat)
- Assistant Engineer – Rs.44,900/-
- Junior Engineer – Rs. 35,400/-
Assistant Engineer (Electrical) :
- B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with at least 55% marks with 03 years relevant professional experience.
Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) :
- Three years Diploma with at least 55% marks in Civil/ Electrical Engineering with 03 years of relevant experience at a minimum pay level 04. Proficiency in use of relevant computer software.
Age Limit :-
- Assistant Engineer – 32 years
- Junior Engineer – 32 years
Post Wise Vacancies :-
- Assistant Engineer – 02 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 01 Post
Selection Process :-
- Fulfilling minimum qualification does not entail a call for selection test. The applications received in response to the advertisement shall be scrutinized and only candidates shortlisted from valid applicants, on the basis of better qualification and quality of relevant experience, shall be called for selection test. The authorities reserve all rights, not to call an applicant for interview, without assigning any reason.
Application Fees :-
- For General – Rs.200/-
- No application fee for SC/ST, PwD, Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates