Tata Communications Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Junior Technical Associate | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | April 2021 |
Company Name :- Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Company Website :- www.tatacommunications.com
Positions :- Junior Technical Associate
Experience :- 0 – 2 years
Salary :- Not disclosed
Job Location :- Chennai
Qualification :- Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering
Job Responsibilities :-
- Responsible for planning for new product/service roll out or enhancement of existing offerings, operations and maintenance in Managed Hosting, Data Centre, Managed Security Services, Infrastructure Managed Services in consultation with the Products, Sales and Engineering teams with the objective of delivering effective solutions to meet customer requirements; minimizing cost of service operations by driving efficiency, scalability, quality and consistency, smooth implementation and minimum downtime of infrastructure. Discuss customer requirement, feasibility and operational aspect of proposed solution and service schedules with Sales Engineering team and analyze internal technical capability to delivery solution.
- The team conducts financial planning, designs solutions as per customer requirements, drives product engineering, delivery and customer lifecycle management.
- Develops solution frameworks, methodology and solutioning to drive standardization of repeat solutioning to ensure reduction in operational cost.
- Also prepares plan for integration with existing platforms and processes, identifies technology partners and outsourced partners for implementation and roll out of product/service, defines service realization and SOPs for Service Delivery and resolves escalated issues.
- Drive technical deployment planning and implementation including installation of operating system, provisioning, network configuration etc. and monitor implementation success.
Job Duties :-
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of specific professional/operational practices. Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures. Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives. Works under direct supervision
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here