Last Updated on October 26, 2022 by admin
CPRI Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Technician/ Scientific/ Engineering Assistant & Others | 65 Posts | Last Date : 21 November 2022 |
Organization Name :- Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) is the power house of the Indian electrical industry. Set up in 1960 by the Government of India, it functions as a centre for applied research in electrical power engineering assisting the electrical industry in product
development and quality assurance. CPRI also serves as an independent authority for testing and certification of power equipment. CPRI’s governing body includes eminent professionals from industries & utilities, prestigious academic and research institutions & the Government.
Organization Website :- www.cpri.res.in
- Engineering Officer Grade – I
- Scientific/Engineering Assistant
- Technician Grade – I
- Assistant Grade – II
- MTS Grade – I (Watchman) – Only for ESM
Job Location :- Banglore
- Engineering Officer Grade – I : Rs. 44,900/- pm
- Scientific/Engineering Assistant : Rs. 35,400/- pm
- Technician Grade – I : Rs. 19,900/- pm
- Assistant Grade – II : Rs. 25,500/- pm
- MTS Grade – I (Watchman) : Rs. 18,000/- pm
Engineering Officer Gr.1 :
- I Class BE/ B.Tech in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering. GATE Score: The candidates must mention their GATE Score of the year 2021 or 2022 in their online application.
Scientific /Engineering Assistant :
- Scientific Assistant – Chemistry: I Class B.Sc. in Chemistry. For Scientific Assistant Chemistry: 5 Years post qualification experience in handling sophisticated equipment such as Gas Chromatography, High performance Liquid Chromatography and ICP-OES. Persons worked in oil processing industries is preferable.
- Engineering Assistant: I Class 3 year Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering.
For Engineering Assistant – Electrical :
- 5 Years post qualification experience in areas such as Supervision and assisting in Operation and Maintenance, Testing of Electrical Equipment. For Engineering Assistant – Civil: 5 Years post qualification experience in areas such as Supervision of Civil Works, Knowledge of planning of civil projects such as collecting data, information, estimation, tendering procedure, Day to day supervision, coordination, maintenance of estate, Knowledge of statutory requirement like Contract Labour (R&A) and related issue.
For Engineering Assistant – Mechanical:
- 5 Years post qualification experience in fabrication of steel sections as per shop drawings, welding, gas cutting, grinding, drilling & other machining process, Guiding /supervision of the skilled manpower for assembly/ fabrication of steel structures. Fabrication/preparation of samples for tensile, compression & bending test. O&M of drilling, welding machines & Universal Testing Machine
Technician Gr.1 :
- ITI Trade certificate in Electrician Trade.
Assistant Gr. II :
- BA/ BSc. / B.Com/ BBA / BBM with First Class. English Typing speed of 30 w.p.m on Computer. 3 years of post degree work experience in areas such as Finance & Accounts, Establishment & Administration in an Organisation.
MTS Grade 1(Watchman):
- Ex-serviceman (Army/Navy/Air force) preferably with 10th Pass
Age Limit :-
- Engineering Officer Gr.1 – 30 years
- Scientific /Engineering Assistant – 35 years
- Technician Gr.1 – 28 years
- Assistant Gr. II (Including 2 posts reserved for PWD-OH – 30 years
- MTS Grade 1(Watchman) Reserved for Ex-servicemen – 45 for UR/EWS Ex service men, 48 for OBC Ex service men 50 for ST Ex service men
Total Vacancies :-
- Engineering Officer Gr.1-20 Posts
- Scientific/Engineering Assistant-07 Posts
- Technician Gr.1-15 Posts
- Assistant Gr.II-16 Posts
- MTS Gr.1(Watchman) ll-07 Posts
Selection Process :-
- Engineering Officer – The selection is on the basis of their GATE Score 2021/2022 in the order of merit.
- Scientific/Engineering Assistant – The eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for Computer Based MCQ Test. The final selection will be based on their performance in MCQ test and academic merit. The weightage for the purpose will be 50% each in respect of Academic Merit & Marks scored in the MCQ test.
- Technician – The eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based MCQ test and Trade test. The final selection will be based on their performance in the MCQ test subject to qualifying in Trade test. Trade test will be gono-go basis. The candidates who qualify in the Trade test, empanelment shall be done based on MCQ test merit. Qualifying in Trade test is mandatory for selection.
- Assistant – The eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for Computer Based MCQ Test. The final selection will be based on their
performance in the MCQ Test and Academic merit (i.e. 50% each) subject to their qualifying in skill test(Computer Typing Test).
Skill Test (Computer typing test) which will be purely on go-no-go basis. From amongst the candidates who qualify will be empanelled based on merit.
- MTS Grade II (Watchman) – The eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for Computer Based MCQ Test and those who qualify in the Test are ranked for selection based on Physical Test. Qualifying in physical test is mandatory.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 01 November 2022
- Closing Date : 21 November 2022
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 21 November 2022.
Short Notification :- Click Here
Full Notification :- Click Here
ApplyLink :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma)|