Last Updated on January 5, 2022 by admin
Currency Note Press Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Junior Technician | 125 Posts | ITI Pass | Last Date : 25 January 2022 |
Organization Name :- Currency Note Press
Two of the currency note printing presses are owned by the Government of India and two are owned by the Reserve Bank, through its wholly owned subsidiary, the Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Ltd. (BRBNML). The government owned presses are at Nasik (Western India) and Dewas (Central India).
The Department has planning division; resource management and remittance of treasure division; note processing and data analysis division; note exchange division; currency chest division; security and discipline cell; inspection follow-up, co-ordination and development division; staff cell, administration division; and forged note vigilance cell and the museum cell.
Organization Website :- https://cnpnashik.spmcil.com
Position :- Junior Technician
Job Location :- Nashik
- Junior Technician (Printing/ Control) : Rs.18,780 – 67,390/-
- Junior Technician : Rs.18,780 – 67,390/-
Junior Technician (Printing/ Control) :
- Full time ITI certificate in printing trade viz. Litho offset machine minder/letter press machine minder/offset printing/ plate making/ electroplating/ Full time ITI Certificate in plate maker cum Impositor / hand composing along with one year NAC Certificate in NCVT.
Junior Technician :
- Full time ITI Certificate in relevant Trade along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
Total Vacancies :-
- Junior Technician (Printing/ Control) – 104 posts
- Junior Technician (Mechanical) – 8 posts
- Junior Technician (Air Conditioning) – 2 posts
- Junior Technician (Electrical) – 7 posts
- Junior Technician (Electronics) – 4 posts
Age Limit :- 18 to 25 Years
Selection Process :-
- The Selection for the above mentioned posts will be based on Written Examination (Online)/ Skill Test/ Typing test for relevant posts.
- There will be no negative marking for Online examination. The duration of the examination is 02 hours.
Jr. Technician (Printing/Control), Jr. Technician (Workshop) :
|Name of Test||No. of Qs||Marks||Duration|
|General Awareness||30||30||30 mins|
|English Language||30||30||30 mins|
|Logical Reasoning||30||30||30 mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||30||30||30 mins|
- The test will be in bilingual form i.e. Hindi & English language except the English language section which will be available only in English.
Examination Center :-
- Bhopal, Nashik(Maharashtra), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi-NCR
Important Dates :-
- Opening date of online registration : 04 .01.2022
- Closing date for online registration : 25.01.2022
- Duration of opening of website link for applying online application : From 04.01.2022 to 25.01.2022
- Payment of fees in online mode : From 04.01.2022 to 25.01.2022
- Tentative Date of Online Examination which will be conducted “Online” at selected centers. : Feb./Mar. 2022 or may be extended depending upon the number of candidates.
Application Fees :-
- For General/OBC(NCL)/ EWS – Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen – Rs.200/-
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online by using official website given below on or before 25 January 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group (ITI)|
|Whatsapp Group (Diploma)|