ITI Limited Recruitment 2021 | Diploma Engineers | 40 Posts | Diploma – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics | May 2021 |
Organization Name :- ITI Limited
ITI Limited Recruitment :
Indian Telephone Industries Limited, commonly known as ITI Limited, is a Central Government-owned manufacturer of telecommunications equipment in India. It was founded in 1948, and today has six manufacturing facilities which produce a range of switching, transmission, access and subscriber premises equipment.
It is headquartered at Bengaluru (Bangalore). It has six Manufacturing Units and eight Regional Offices across India. It has Multi-locational electronic assembly & mechanical manufacturing facilities accredited with ISO 9001:2015, Countrywide marketing and customer support centers and in-house R&D for absorption of technology, indigenous development of products for in-house manufacturing.
Organization Website :- www.itiltd.in
Positions :- Diploma Engineers
Job Location :- Uttar Pardesh
Salary ITI Limited Recruitment 2021 :-
- Total emoluments at 19,029/-(Basic+VDA+HRA) at the minimum pay scale of Category E (4240-105-5500-115-6995) plus allowance & perks as per the Company’s prevailing rules.
- High School or its equivalent.
- 03 years diploma only through regular mode in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics will be considered.
- Minimum of 60% aggregate marks for Unreserved & OBC Candidates & 55% aggregate marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates in diploma engineering.
Total Vacancies :- 40 Posts
- Mechanical : 29
- Electrical : 07
- Electronics : 04
Upper Age Limit ITI Limited Recruitment :-
- A candidate applying for the post must be 18 years of age & must not be more than 30 years (as on date of advertisement) Relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST / PWD/ Ex- service personnel and 3 years for OBC (Non creamy layer) in accordance with the Government of India Guidelines.
Selection Process :-
- The Screening Committee will scrutinize the applications received based on the marks obtained by the Candidate in Diploma Engineering Examination & thus the Candidates will be called for the written test in the ratio of 1:15.
- The final selection of the candidate will be based on the Merit list of Written test.
Postal Address ITI Limited Recruitment :-
CM -HR & Legal, Recruitment Cell ITI LIMITED SULTANPUR ROAD, RAEBARELI, UTTAR PRADESH- 229010
Required Documents ITI Limited Recruitment :-
- Self Attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets in proof of Educational Qualification
- SC/ ST / OBC category candidates should attach attested photocopy of Caste Certificate
- PWD category candidates should attach attested photocopy of valid disability certificates
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) candidates should attach attested photocopy of the Certificate
- Ex-service personnel category candidates should attach attested copy of service certificate
How to Apply ITI Limited Recruitment :-
All interested and eligible candidates apply can apply through online by using ITI Limited website (http://www.itiltd.in/) on or before 15 May 2021. The candidates are required to submit their printout of the filled application form with required documents by Registered/Speed Post on or before 21 May 2021 within 5PM to the given postal address.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here