NBCC Recruitment 2021 | Site Inspector | 120 Posts | Diploma Pass | Last Date : 14 April 2021
Organization Name :- National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd (NBCC)
Founded in 1960 as a Govt. of India Civil Engineering Enterprise, NBCC with its Headquarter in Delhi, today, holds the status of Navratna CPSE, and has emerged as the undisputed leader in the Construction Sector on the back of its capabilities, innovative approach, adherence to highest standard of quality, timely delivery and a dedicated workforce.
Organization Website :- www.nbccindia.com
Positions :- Site Inspector
Job Location :- Across India
Salary :- Rs.31,000/-
Site Inspector (Civil) :
- Three Years full time Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. Recognized University/ Institute with 60% aggregate marks. SC, ST & PwBD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
- Minimum 4 Years of experience in the field of PMC/EPC/Real Estate/ Infrastructure. The candidate should have relevant experience in construction related activities i.e. execution/supervision of construction works. Candidates having proficiency in use of computer will be preferred.
Site Inspector (Electrical) :
- Three Years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks. SC, ST & PwBD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
- Minimum 4 Years of experience. The Candidate should have relevant experience in planning and execution of wide range of electrical engineering projects. Candidates having proficiency in use of computer will be preferred.
Age Limit :- 35 years
Total Vacancies :- 120 Posts
- Civil- 80 Posts
- Electrical- 40 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The Selection of Candidates will be through Computer Based Test (CBT). Minimum Qualifying marks in CBT will be 60%.
- However, the Final selection of the candidate will be based on category wise merit list of marks obtained in CBT. In order to fill the reserved vacancies, the minimum passing marks can be further lowered on discretion of the management. Further, Offer of Appointment will be issued to the selected candidates subject to verification of documents.
- Mock test for Computer Based Test (CBT) of 20 minutes duration is available on the application portal.
- Candidates may attend the same to familiarize with the Computer Based Test (CBT).
Application Fees :-
- Rs.500/- (No fee for SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates)
- Mode of Payment : Debit card/Credit card/Net-banking/UPI/Paytm/Google Pay.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 25 March 2021 to 14 April 2021.
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here