Rifle Factory Ishapore Recruitment 2021 | Graduate/ Technician Apprentices | 53 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – ME/ EEE/ ECE/ CSE/ ICE | Last Date : 30th April 2021 |
Organization Name :- Rifle Factory Ishapore
In the year 1999, RFI has developed and established production of a .22″ Sporting Rifle of international quality for the Civil sector. Through in-house R&D, RFI has also developed 0.22 Revolver in 2001-02 for the civil sector, where it is attracting large demand.
In recent times, the factory has modernized considerably with the induction of latest technology in production areas to maintain high quality standard and improved production .techniques to economize cost of output. CAD/CAM has been provided for product! process design. Today, RFI is an ISO-9000 certified company. Its Chemical & Metallurgical Laboratory is NABL accredited Now, with its ‘State-of-the-Art’ technology, skilled manpower and best manufacturing practices, it is considered as the Jewel in the Crown of the Ordnance Factories Organisation.
Organization Website :- www.ofb.gov.in
Positions :- Graduate/ Technician Apprentice
Total Vacancies :- 53 Posts
- B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical Engg. : 15
- B.E./B.Tech in Electrical Engg. : 07
- B.E./B.Tech.in Electronics Instrumentation / Computer : 05
- Diploma in Mechanical Engg. : 14
- Diploma in Electrical Engg : 07
- Diploma in Electronics Instrumentation / Computer : 05
Experience :- Freshers
Salary (Fellowship) :- Rs. 8,000/- for Technician Apprentices, Rs. 9,000/- for Graduate Apprentices
Job Location :- Ishapore, West Bengal
- B.E./ B.Tech (Mechanical) : Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Industrial/ Production Engineering from a Recognized University/ Institute approved
- B.E/B.Tech (Electrical) : Four years Bachelor degree in Electrical/ Electronics & Power Engineering or
- Combination of any sub stream of Basics streams of Electrical from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE.
- B.E/ B.Tech Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Computer/ I.T.) : Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ I.T. Engg. from a Recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE.
- Diploma (Mechanical) : Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Industrial/ Automobile / Production Engineering from University/Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma (Electrical) : Full time regular Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics & Power Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics from recognized University/ Institute.
- Diploma (Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Computer/ I.T. : Full time regular Diploma in Instrumentation / Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Telecommunication/ Computer recognized University/ Institute.
Selection Process :-
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of essential qualification and GATE Score.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview they get intimation through e-mail and they must bring original certificates for verification.
How to Apply :-
Eligible candidates may apply online and enroll through https://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/ for the posts of Graduate, Technician Apprentices on or before 30th April 2021.
Official Notification :- Click here