Last Updated on April 1, 2021 by admin
Atlas Copco Recruitment 2021 | Field Service Engineer | Diploma – Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering | 2018/ 2019 Batch | Manesar | March 2021 |
Company Name :- Atlas Copco (India) Ltd
Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries.
Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. started operations in 1960, and has 22 offices across India, the registered office being at Pune. In 2014, Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. had above 2400 employees and in the period from 1st April 2013 to 31st March 2014, revenues of INR 2 658 cr (MEUR 332).
Company Website :- www.atlascopco.com
Positions :- Field Service engineer
Experience :- 1 – 2 years
Job Location :- Manesar
Salary :- Best In Industry
- Diploma – Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering
- 1-2 years of experience in Service and Maintenance in Motor vehicle or other industries.
- Experience in servicing or maintenance of tools will be an added advantage. Knowledge and skill to repair and install equipment at customer site.
Job Description :-
The aim of the Service Engineer is to provide with service and technical support to the customers. Develop and maintain regular contacts with customers for long time agreement at all levels. Implement the service plan to increase the customer satisfaction.
In this role your responsibilities are :
- Execute the service plan effectively
- Handle Customer Complaint (Warranty/ Goodwill/ Others) and ensure proper logging into SQR data base
- Resolve issues of the specified territory and also be carry out day to day functions of service related job
- Ensure and meet the target response time
- Provide customer training for better up time of the product
- Co-ordinate with service sales team for proper execution of service plan
- Guide/Assist service technicians to perform duties effectively
- Mange the key accounts directly and ensures customer satisfaction
- Arrange for customer presentations to improve product life cycle
- Co-ordinate with Project team for installation of machines allocated to service
- Analyze the problems and guide the team accordingly
- Ensure “Safety Health and Environment” compliance at on site workshop
- Find out the red-flags and analyze the root cause for failures
- Provide support to the aftermarket sales team in lead generations for AMCs and Spare parts
- To handle and administer various different techniques of service processes with regard to IMS
- On site knowledge of Handheld, Fixture spindle, pneumatic, software product, QAT tools and accessories
Job Requirements :-
- Collaborative: You are interactive, very much a team player and enjoy developing your network; you actively take contact with people to learn from their unique and diverse competences and perspectives, and share your own knowledge and experience.
- Open-minded: You are flexible and global-minded. Passionate about learning and exploring new things; you adapt quickly to new situations and opportunities.
- You are interested in different cultures, and excited to find new ways, perspectives and ideas.
- Resourceful: You are proactive and always looking for a better way, using the resources at hand. You actively make things happen and embrace modern technology and the opportunities this offers.
- Entrepreneurial: You take responsibility and are results driven. Curious by nature, you thrive on discovering new and practical ways to solve real issue and show persistency in seeing things through to get results.
Apply Link :- Click here