Balkrishna Industries Limited Recruitment 2021 | Young Professional Engineers | 12 Posts | Diploma – Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering | May 2021 |
Organization Name :- Balkrishna Industries Limited
Balkrishna Industries Limited, manufacturers of BKT brand specialty tires is an Indian Multinational in the Off- Highway Tires segment. These specialty tires cater to the agriculture, tractor, trailers, implements, industrial material handling, construction, earth moving equipment and all-terrain vehicle, for garden and turf care equipment tires. The company exports over 95% of its products in 135 countries across the globe, largely to Europe, North America, Latin America, ANZ, Africas, ME and Asia. The existing turnover of the company is around 5200 crores p.a.
BKT has its Head Quarters at Mumbai with 4 state of the art manufacturing plants at Aurangabad, Maharashtra, Bhiwadi & Chopanki, District Alwar, Rajasthan and Bhuj, Gujarat. The company has its own in house Research & Development Centers for continuous improvement in products and processes. It has National and International Certification for its Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
Organization Website :- www.bkt-tires.com
- Young Professional Engineers
Job Location :- Bhuj , Gujarat
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Experience :- 1 – 3 Years
Total Vacancies :- 12 Posts
Job Description :-
- The company requires young Diploma Holders from reputed colleges in Mechanical/ Electrical, with at least 60% marks having about 1-3 years experience in the industry at the shop floor.
- The company has openings in Production, Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation functions. These are critical positions for an expansion project which will provide an opportunity to the incumbents to work with a vibrant team in a challenging work environment supported by world class technology.
- The incumbents have to be self motivated, energetic with a positive mindset and posses basic supervisory skills. Good communication skills and knowledge of Hindi is essential. Computer Proficiency desirable.
- Those having experience in Auto Ancillary/Rubber Processing/ Tire/ Automobile/ Heavy Industry will be preferred.
- The company will offer remuneration commensurate with the overall background of the applicant. Bachelor/ Married accommodation will be provided on availability basis and as per company policy in this regard.