Ericsson Recruitment 2021 | Associate Engineer – Transmission | BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma – Computers/ Telecom/ Electronics | 2016 – 2018 Batch | Bangalore | April 2021 |
Company Name :- Ericsson India Pvt Ltd
Ericsson is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. The company’s offerings comprise services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation. Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
Company Website :- www.ericsson.com
Positions :- Associate Engineer – Transmission
Salary :- Best In Industry
Job Location :- Banglore
Experience :- 2-4 years
Qualification :- BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma – IT/ Telecommunication/ Computers/ Electronics Engineering
Job Description :-
The main purpose is to take full responsibility of Configuration Management / Troubleshooting & Problem Analysis / Technical Discussions / Self Initiator to Mentor peers for Competence Development / Process understanding and awareness / Audits awareness and follow ups / handling emergencies and trouble tickets activities related to IN Network!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes. We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness; we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
Job Responsibilities :-
- Acts as the first point for activities demanding a level of technical expertise as a 24/7 capability hosted in Automated Operations.
- operation and troubleshooting of multivendor telecommunication equipment’s like Tellabs, ATN, CX600, SIAE, NEC, SOEM
- Working shift operations as per defined shift roster and to actively monitor ticket queues to ensure timely response to tickets
- Focused on improvement of automated recovery.
- Escalation support for Service surveillance and Field service.
- Ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
Job Requirements :-
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering preferably in Electronics, Computer science, Telecommunication or equivalent
- Understanding of Network Architecture in technologies of 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G
- Mobile Telecommunications knowledge with telephony switching principles, transport networks, access networks, traffic concept, telecommunication networks & signaling, voice and data flows, value Added services
- KPI Analysis
- Analytical and synthesis capabilities
- Solid knowledge of operation and troubleshooting of multivendor telecommunication equipment’s like Tellabs, ATN, CX600, SIAE, NEC, SOEM
- Basic Understanding of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence & Cloud technologies
- Basic understanding and working knowledge of Scripting
- Core and access network performance / configuration parameters and their interpretation and usage.
Apply Link :- Click here