Last Updated on April 20, 2021 by admin
HGS (India) Limited Recruitment 2021 | CNC/Quality Inspector | ITI/Diploma Pass | April 2021 |
Company Name :- HGS (India) Limited
HGS (India) Limited (HGSI) was established in 1986 under a technical and financial collaboration between Sensor Nederland (formerly owned by Geosource Inc USA which was then sold to Halliburton Geophysical Services Inc USA) and Sowar (P) Ltd (SPL). Since the expiration of the JV agreement in 1996, HGSI has been operating as an independent company under the Sowar Group. SPL was formed as agency house by an Ex- Army Officer who still continues as the Chairman of SPL & HGSI.
HGSI is a renowned global brand with 32+ years experience in the world seismic industry and is a leading supplier of geophones & geophone strings (land and marsh) and an exhaustive product range including all types of telemetry, shallow refraction and multi pair cables and seismic connectors. In addition, HGSI manufactures a variety of geophone accessories and geophone testing equipment. The Company is headquartered in New Delhi, India and has 2 state-of-the-art plants in Manesar, Haryana, India.
Company Website :- www.hgsindia.com
- CNC/Quality Inspector
- Job Location :- Gurgaon/Gurugram
Salary :- ₹ 1,25,000 – 2,25,000 P.A
Qualification & Experience :-
CNC Inspector :
- Full time regularITI- Machinist / Diploma in Mechanical. Minimum 1 Year Experience in operating CNC Machine in any manufacturing unit/plant.
Quality Inspector :
- Full time Regular ITI/ Diploma in Mech./ Electronics Engineering with 1-3 years experience.
Job Description :-
CNC OPERATOR :
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform various tasks such as turning etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function.
- Must have working knowledge of Measuring Instrument such as Vernier caliper, Micrometer, Gauges etc
- Can work in Shifts
QUALITY INSPECTOR :
- Can read/ understand mechanical drawings.
- Can independently use measuring tools & equipment.
- Can independently measure part dimensions as per drawing.
- Can record & maintain dimensional & test results.
- Energetic & quick learner
- Good communication skills.
- Can work in shifts
Apply Link :- Click here