Last Updated on April 4, 2021 by admin
Hitachi ABB Recruitment 2021 | Permanent Job | Mechanical Design Engineer | Diploma – Mechanical Engineering | April 2021 |
Company Name :- Hitachi ABB Power Grids Pvt Ltd
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaaboration = Innovation
Company Website: www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
- Mechanical Design Engineer (Distribution & Dry Type Transformers)
Job Location :- Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- 2 – 5 Years
Your Responsibilities :-
- Updating / maintaining Drawings and documentation tasks.
- Building 3D Models of products if any as necessary.
- Performing analysis of any engineering data, provide summary of documents analyzed.
- Making any Reports for customers.
- Analyzing any material data and compile.
- Responsibility may extend for development of Distribution & Dry Type Transformers, mechanical order and tender
- designs in coordination with the factory engineering team.
- Coordinating design activities within a worldwide factories network.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Your Background :-
- A Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 to Maximum 5 years’ of experience working in design for Dry type or Distribution or Power Transformers or
- any other manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge on CAD software’s: 3D Modeling software – Creo is considered an advantage & AutoCAD.
- Experience on Microsoft office and tools.
- Good communication skills in English Language in oral and written form.
- Ability to speak with and work together with the technical teams in different parts of the world.
- Demonstrated team building skills, would be a preference.