John Crane Recruitment 2021 | Engineer – System Design | BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma – Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Industrial Production | Bangalore | March 2021 |
Company Name :- John Crane
John Crane is an American company, now a subsidiary of Smiths Group and provider of engineered products and services including mechanical seals, couplings, hydro-dynamic bearings, seal support systems, filtration systems and artificial lift.
The company services customers in the energy services sector including production, transmission and storage, refining, power generation, petrochemical, pulp and paper, and mining industries. John Crane is the largest division of Smiths Group plc, a global technology business listed on the London Stock Exchange
Company Website :- www.johncrane.com
Positions :- Engineer – System Design
Salary :- As per Industry
Job Location :- Banglore
Experience :- 2 – 5 Years
Qualification :- BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma – Mechanical/ Industrial Production/ Instrumentation Engineering
Job Description :-
- The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering designs and associated purchase specifications for wide range of Engineered-to-order Wet Seal Systems for Global Strategic Oil and Gas projects collaborating with stakeholders, that primarily include global Projects Applications & Sales support, Fluid Control Bidding, Fluid control CoEs, Global Engineering, Global operations etc.
Job Responsibilities :-
- To review, interpret, establish project requirements & its deliverables on order receipt for API 682 auxiliary sealant systems and its auxiliary units.
- To design and release large varieties of Engineered-to-Order wet seal system General Arrangement Drawings (GAs’) in line with project specifications using Solid Edge and other engineering management tool.
- Sizing of selected products, auxiliary piping, valves and instruments for various applications
- Perform pressure vessel (medium to high pressures) calculations using engineering tools / software
- Creating Bill of Material on SAP and managing drawings in Team Center
- Preparing instrument hook-up drawings, Instrument IO list, Utility list, datasheet per industry formats.
- To consistently maintain high standard of work output (100% error free documents) and delivery schedules.
- Manage the customer comments and engineering changes in timely manner
- Must own compliance to department processes, procedures, and design standards
- Should actively contribute to and promote continuous improvement.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis and ensure agreed Corrective Actions are implemented consistently (8D / RCA / GCN process)
- To provide technical support during bidding phase when required
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here