Tetra Pak Recruitment 2021 | Junior Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics & communication | Pune | April 2021 |
Company Name :- Tetra Pak India Pvt Ltd
Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world.
With almost 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business.
Company Website :- www.tetrapak.com
Positions :- Junior Engineer
Job Location :- Pune
Experience :- 2 – 7 years
Salary :- Best In Industry
Qualification and Experience :-
- Degree/ Diploma in Electrical / ETC Engineering with Operational experience in the area of expertise.
- 2 years of experience as maintenance engineer (Electrical /Automation).
- Good exposure and understanding of automation using PLC, Drives, SCADA.
- Worked under TPM culture.
- Good understanding about the PLC programming/logic.
- Expertise in reading control drawings.
- Exposure and understanding about maintenance activities. (breakdown maintenance , corrective maintenance, predictive maintenance)
- Worked to troubleshoot with Siemens automation products
- Experience in installation and commissioning of equipment, machine, line
Job Description :-
We are looking for an experienced Electrical / Automation expert.
Who can apply maintenance knowledge to deliver the results within specialist area and work with the shift Team to achieve KPIs.
This is an permanent role based at Chakan, Pune.
What you will do :-
As Maintenance expert your will be
- Working to align with safety culture
- Learn the process with depth of understanding to get the overview of control architecture
- Undertake the maintenance activities
- Diagnosing of faults
- You should have expertise in understanding/reading control drawings.
- Refurbishment of the equipment
- Supervising engineering and technical staff from supplier/service provider
- Knowledge of TPM and past experience will be preferred
- Experience in use of SAP PM modules for overall administration
- Supporting production team for autonomous maintenance
- Ensuring compliance with occupation health requirements
- Creating maintenance procedures
- Performing analysis for the failure
- Supporting the stores activities
- Working in to shifts
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here