Last Updated on October 15, 2021 by admin
FCI Recruitment 2021 | Watchman | 860 Posts | 5th/8th Pass | Last Date : 10 November 2021 |
Organization Name :- Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Food Corporation of India was set up under the Act 1964. Its is the largest public sector, to produce the food grains. The main aim of this corporation is to support and protect the farmer’s life and distributing the food grains throughout the country for the public distribution system.
The Vision and Mission for this corporation is to give food grains for a reasonable price and produce an efficient product and storage the food grains for distribution to the public.
Organization Website :- www.fci.gov.in
Positions :- Watchman
Job Location :- Across India
Salary :- Rs. 23,000 to 64,000/- pm
- 8th (Middle) Standard Passed
Erstwhile Ex-contractual security guards :
- 5th Standard Passed
Age Limit :- 18 – 25 years
Total Vacancies :-
- UR : 345 Posts
- SC : 249 Posts
- OBC : 180 Posts
- EWS : 86 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection will be done on the basis of: Written Exam- 120 Marks, Physical Endurance Test (PET)- Qualifying, Document Verification, Medical Examination
- PATTERN OF WRITTEN TEST (FOR GENERAL CANDIDATES) Written Examination Paper (Duration – 90 Minutes): The WRITTEN TEST will be comprised of 120 Multiple Choice Questions from General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Reasoning, English Language and Numerical Ability.
- PATTERN OF WRITTEN TEST (FOR EX CONTRACTUAL SECURITY GUARDS) Written Examination Paper (Duration – 90 Minutes): The WRITTEN TEST will be comprised of 120 Multiple Choice Questions accordingly to test the ability of the ‘candidates in the basic arithmetic’s and general knowledge pertaining to basic numeracy skills i.e. Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division etc., basic general Knowledge restricted to our country only and basic English i.e. Spelling correction, Parts of speech etc.
- All questions will carry 1 mark each. There will be no negative marking. The Question Papers for Written Test will be trilingual i.e. in English, Hindi & Punjabi.
Application Fees :-
- For General – Rs.250/-
- SC/ST/PwBD and Women candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Important Dates :-
- Commencement of online registration of application – 11/10/2021, 00:00 Hrs(IST)
- Closure of registration of application – 10/11/2021, 23:59 Hrs(IST)
- Closure for completing application details – 10/11/2021, 23:59 Hrs(IST)
- Last date for printing your application – 10/11/2021
- Duration of Fee Payment – 11/10/2021, 00:00 Hrs(IST) to 10/11/2021, 23:59 Hrs(IST
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.fci.gov.in) website on or before 10 November 2021
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click Here