Last Updated on November 12, 2022 by admin
GE Aviation Recruitment 2022 | Junior Engineer | ITI / Diploma | November 2022
Company Name :- GE Aviation
GE rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers
Position :- Junior Engineer Welding
Qualification / Experience :- Diploma or ITI with minimum 2.5 years of experience in welding and fabrication.
Job Location :- Pune, Maharashtra
Salary :- Not disclosed
Job Description :-
- Welding of tubes, air manifolds and sheet metal parts.
- Welding of stainless steel, Inconel material.
- Repair of defective stainless steel and Inconel castings.
- Welding and fabrication by using TIG and Orbital welding processes.
- Ability to read, understand, analyze and interpret drawings, manuals, SOP, MOS and other material to determine finish product.
- Assembly of welded products.
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. Itijobs.co does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.