Aavin Recruitment 2020 | Senior Factory Assistant/Technician/Manager | 479 Posts | Last Date: 5 December 2020 |
Company Name :- Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers
Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited (Generally called as Aavin milk) is formed/registered on 1 February 1981 in Tamilnadu Government, and it operates under the Dairy Development Department, Tamilnadu. Aavin milk does commercial activities such as Milk Procurement, Processing, Chilling, packing and sale of milk to the consumers, etc. This department also sells Milk products to consumers across Tamilnadu. There are 17 District Co-operative Milk Producers’ Unions functioning in Tamil Nadu, covering 30 Districts in Tamilnadu. They are Kancheepuram-Tiruvallur, Villupuram, Vellore, Dharmapuri, Salem, Erode, Coimbatore, Nilgiris, Madurai, Dindigul, Trichy, Thanjavur, Pudukkottai, Sivagangai, Virudhunagar, Tirunelveli, Kanyakumari.
Company Website :- www.aavinfedrecruitment.com
Positions :- Senior Factory Assistant/Technician/Manager
Job Location :- Chennai, Erode, Nilgiris, Tiruvannamalai, Salem & Thanjavur
Salary :- Rs.15700-50000 [Pay Matrix Level (1)]
- Manager : Degree with CA Inter / ICWA Inter/ Engineering.
- Deputy Manager : Degree/ PG Degree/ Engineering.
- Extension Officer : 10th Std/ Degree.
- Technician : VIII Std pass/ SSLC/ ITI.
- Senior Factory Assistant : +2 Pass/ ITI.
- Drivers : VIII Std & should have driving license.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 1 July 2020) :-
- For General – 18 to 30 years
- For SC/ST/BC/BCM/MBC/DNC – 35 years
Total Vacancies :- 479 Posts
- Senior Factory Assistant (Dairying) -170 posts
- Senior Factory Assistant (Lab) – 20 posts
- Senior Factory Assistant (Animal Husbandry) – 70 posts
- Senior Factory Assistant (Admn.) – 70 posts
- Senior Factory Assistant (Marketing) – 60 posts
- Senior Factory Assistant (Engg.) – 70 posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be based on written test/Interview.
Application Fees :-
- For OC/BC/BCM/MBC/DNC – Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST – Rs.100/-
Mode Of Payment :-
The application fee should be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI.
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post from 16 November 2020 to 5 December 2020.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here