Aavin Recruitment 2021 | HVD/Technician/Senior Factory Assistant| 11 Posts | Last Date : 03 March 2021 |
Organization Name :- The Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd
Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited (Generally called as Aavin milk) is formed/registered on 1 February 1981 in Tamilnadu Government, and it operates under the Dairy Development Department, Tamilnadu. Aavin milk does commercial activities such as Milk Procurement, Processing, Chilling, packing and sale of milk to the consumers, etc. This department also sells Milk products to consumers across Tamilnadu. There are 17 District Co-operative Milk Producers’ Unions functioning in Tamil Nadu, covering 30 Districts in Tamilnadu. They are Kancheepuram-Tiruvallur, Villupuram, Vellore, Dharmapuri, Salem, Erode, Coimbatore, Nilgiris, Madurai, Dindigul, Trichy, Thanjavur, Pudukkottai, Sivagangai, Virudhunagar, Tirunelveli, Kanyakumari.
Organization Website :- www.aavinmilk.com
Positions :- HVD/Technician/Senior Factory Assistant
Job Location :- Kanyakumari
- Must have passed VIII Std., or its equivalent. Must be in possession of valid Driving Licence to drive Heavy Vehicles. Must Possess a minimum 3 years experience as Heavy Vehicle Driver.
Technician (Refrigeration) :
- Pass in SSLC, or its equivalent. ITI Certificate in Mechanic Refrigeration & Air-conditioner with NTC (or) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Senior Factory Assistant :
- Must have passed +2 (or) Must possess ITI in any trade.
Age Limit :-
- Minimum Age : 18 years
Maximum Age :
- SC/SCA/ST – 35 years
- MBC/DNC/BC – 32 years
- OC – 30 years
Total Vacancies :-
- HVD – 1 Post
- Technician (Refrigeration) – 1 Post
- SFA – 9 Posts
Selection Process :-
- For the Post of HVD, Selection will be made based on their performance (Driving ability test) only, as
per the prescribed qualification (8th std).
- For the post of Technician, Selection will be made based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the academic qualification and oral test. For academic qualification – 90 marks, For Oral test – 10 marks
- For the post of SFA, Selection will be made based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the written test and oral test. For written test is for 85 marks, For Oral test is for 10 marks.
Application Fees :-
- For OC / BC / BC (Muslim) / MBC & DNC Communities – Rs.250/-
- For SC / ST / SC (A) Communities – Rs.100/-
Mode Of Payment :-
- The application fees should be paid through demand draft only, drawn in favour of General Manager, The Kanyakumari District Co-operative Milk Producers‟ Union, Nagercoil-3.
Postal Address :-
The General Manager,
Kanyakumari District Co-operative
Milk Producers‟ Union Limited,
Kanyakumari District – 629 003
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from official website and send the filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 03 March 2021
For More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here