AFRI Recruitment 2021 | Technical Assistant/ Technician/ LDC/ MTS | 18 Posts | Last Date : 22 April 2021 |
Organization Name :- Arid Forest Research Institute
Arid Forest Research Institute is a research institute situated in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India. The institute conducts scientific research in forestry in order to provide technologies to increase the vegetative cover and to conserve biodiversity in the hot arid and semi-arid regions of Rajasthan and Gujarat. The institute is situated on Jodhpur Pali Road (NH 65) in a campus spreading over 66 hectares, housing office buildings, laboratories, a library-cum-information center, community center, guest house, scientist hostel and residential quarters.
Organization Website :- www.gfar.net
- Technical Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk
- Forest Guard
- Multi-Tasking Staff
Job Location :- Jodhpur , Rajasthan
- Technicial Assistant – Level-5 ( Rs.29200-92300)
- Technician – Level-2 (Rs.19900-63200)
- Lower Division Clerk – Level-2(Rs.19900-63200)
- Forest Guard – Level-2(Rs.19900-63200)
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Level-1 (Rs.18000- 56900)
Technical Assistant :
- B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the main subjects from a recognized University. OR B.Sc. (Agriculture) from a recognized University
- Matriculation from a Govt. recognized Board with ITI certificate course in Electrician trade from a Govt. recognized Institution. OR Matriculation from a Govt. recognized Board with ITI certificate course in Plumber trade from a Govt. recognized Institution.
Lower Division Clerk :
- 12th pass certificate from a Govt. recognized Board. Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual Type Writer Or Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer
Forest Guard :
- 12th Pass with Science from Govt. recognized Board.
Multi-Tasking Staff :
- 10th Pass from Govt. recognized Board.
Age Limit :-
- Technical Assistant – 21 to 30 years
- Technician – 18 to 30 years
- Lower Division Clerk – 18 to 27 years
- Forest Guard – 18 to 27 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 18 to 28 years
Total Vacancies :-
- Technical Assistant – 03 Posts
- Technician – 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 04 Posts
- Forest Guard – 01 Post
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 08 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The shortlisted candidate has been called for written examination and/or physical test does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by AFRI.
- The candidate must note that if his/her ineligibility is detected at any stage, i.e. before or after the written examination and/or physical test or if the condition prescribed in the Rules and instructions given in the advertisement or any other additional information/documents called for at any stage are not complied with, within time specified therein his/her candidature will be liable for cancellation simultaneously.
- There will be 100 marks paper containing different subject. Paper will have 100 MCQs. The paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English both). For calculating marks, one marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1/4 marks will be deducted against each wrong answer.
Application Fees :-
- For General and OBC categories – Rs.450/-
- For SC/ST/Women/Divyang(PWD) – Rs.150/-
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 22 April 2021.
For More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here