Last Updated on September 1, 2021 by admin
APEPDCL Recruitment 2021 | Junior Linemen | 398 Vacancies | Last Date : 24 September 2021 |
Organization Name :- Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited (APEPDCL)
Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited was incorporated in the year 1956 as a public limited company under the Andhra Pradesh Government.
The headquarter of Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company is located in Visakhapatnam for the five districts of Andhra Pradesh. Those five districts are Vizianagaram, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, East and West Godavari.
Organization Website :- www.apeasternpower.com
Positions :- Junior Linemen (Energy Assistant )
Job Location :- Andhra Pradesh
Salary :- Rs.15,000/- pm
- SSC/10th Class with ITI qualification in Electrical Trade/Wireman trade or intermediate vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR) and Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) on par with Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Institution/Board.
- The candidate must possess ITI Qualification in Electrical / Wireman Trade (Or) or Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR) and Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) on par with Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Institution/Board.
Note :- Women and PWD Candidates are not eligible
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2021) :-
- Minimum Age Limit is 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit is 35 years
Age Relaxation :
- 5 years for SC/ST and BC candidates.
Total Vacancies :- 398 Posts
Selection Process :-
Only the male candidates who secured merit in total marks obtained in SSC /10th will be called for the test. Final selection will be done on the basis of scores obtained in the following test.
- Pole climbing
- Meter Reading
Scheme of Test :-
- The test evaluation will be done on a scale of 100 marks with a maximum of 80 marks for the total marks obtained in SSC.
- Remaining of 20 marks for in-service experience in the APDISCOMs as contract worker@ 1 Mark for each completed 6 months period.
- Candidates will be called for the test in 1:3 ratio, as per ROR in the descending orders of aggregate marks.
Test Centres :-
Application Fees :-
- OC/BC candidates – Rs. 700/-
- SC & ST candidates – Rs.350/-
- Mode of Payment : To be paid online using a payment gateway using net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates shall apply online through the APEPDCL website on or before 24 September 2021.
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click here